Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-03-2009, 02:31

Default Double sided ribbon fish??

DD is going to have a mermaid /ocean themed room. She loves things that hang from the ceiling. I was going to try to make a ribbon fish mobile.... I cannot seem to find directions for double sided fish (at least ones that I can understand) Does anyone know how to do this? I know its possible my parents bought some in Hawaii for the Christmas tree.... Thoughts?
TIA!!!
-Heather
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 02:43

Default Re: Double sided ribbon fish??

Ooh, I'm not any help here, but I want to know too! That sounds so cute!
Old 07-03-2009, 02:51

I found these instructions. Free Kids Crafts - Ribbon Fish

Don't know how easy they are to follow.

Wendy (punkynmunky on etsy Woven Fish Tutorial PDF by punkynmunky on Etsy) sells her instructions.

I bought her firecraker instructions and they are great but I don't have the fish ones....but I'm sure they are as detailed. And her prices are very reasonable.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:14

I bought Wendy`s instructions a while ago and they are super easy to follow and the fish is very cute I use them to make clippies so i show only one side but they work on both. So I definetelly recomend you those and the price is nothing compared to trying to figuring it out.
I`ll try to post some pics later If DS`s let me LOL
(they are already on school vacations a week ago because of A1HN1 cases in school)
Old 07-03-2009, 05:08

That fish is cute.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat font View Post
I bought Wendy`s instructions a while ago and they are super easy to follow and the fish is very cute I use them to make clippies so i show only one side but they work on both. So I definetelly recomend you those and the price is nothing compared to trying to figuring it out.
I`ll try to post some pics later If DS`s let me LOL
(they are already on school vacations a week ago because of A1HN1 cases in school)
I'd love to see your pics : )... I think I'll buy the instructions. The free ones online are confusing me....
Old 07-04-2009, 10:02

Oh sorry I forgot yesterday I just remebered and it`s night allready so sorry forthe bad lighting in the pics.
Instructions are very easy to follow and the fish is soo cute.
Go ahead and contact wendy i think I payd like 3$
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mis lazos y cholas 026.jpg (135.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg mis lazos y cholas 030.jpg (118.1 KB, 37 views)
Old 07-13-2009, 06:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat font View Post
Oh sorry I forgot yesterday I just remebered and it`s night allready so sorry forthe bad lighting in the pics.
Instructions are very easy to follow and the fish is soo cute.
Go ahead and contact wendy i think I payd like 3$

Awesome.. Thanks!
Old 07-13-2009, 07:49

I am no help...but I am imagining this room and it looks awesome in my head..LOL It would be great if you could make the fish with 1.5 ribbon and make some of them HUGE! Ok sorry, I just had to add that
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkilloran View Post
DD is going to have a mermaid /ocean themed room. She loves things that hang from the ceiling. I was going to try to make a ribbon fish mobile.... I cannot seem to find directions for double sided fish (at least ones that I can understand) Does anyone know how to do this? I know its possible my parents bought some in Hawaii for the Christmas tree.... Thoughts?
TIA!!!
-Heather

Old 07-13-2009, 02:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeschoolmom View Post
I am no help...but I am imagining this room and it looks awesome in my head..LOL It would be great if you could make the fish with 1.5 ribbon and make some of them HUGE! Ok sorry, I just had to add that
maybe I'll post pics when its done ... I was planning on all different sizes!....
Sponsored Links