150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-01-2009, 09:22

Default Many Many Bottle Cap Images

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know that I posted around 35 different bottle cap image sets in my Etsy store. Several people had been asking me for them, so they are there now! I am offering a grand opening special. Buy and 3 sheets of images and get 1 free. Please don't put your free item in your shopping cart, just add it to the "message to seller" section! I would be honored if you ladies would stop buy, take a look and let me know what you think!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 11:49

Default Re: Many Many Bottle Cap Images

I have some of her image sheets and they are AWESOME!!! And if you haven't bought any of her painted bottlecaps, you are SOOOOO missing out! They are awesome for whatever your mind can imagine! I am off to go make some bottlecaps today!
Old 07-01-2009, 11:53

your images look great! do you print yours out on photo paper?
Old 07-01-2009, 12:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsharp View Post
your images look great! do you print yours out on photo paper?
I know you weren't asking me, but the ones I got from Cristi I just had Walgreens print out and they turned out so pretty. You would be really pleased with them.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:47

Yes Robin, just print them out on photo paper. I always recommend having somewhere print them for you like Walgreens. It isn't necessary but I have personally have had better results doing it that way than doing it at home. Sometimes if you do it at home and your paper isn't good enough quality, there can be a problem with the resin seeping under the image if it isn't glued down well enough. Also, the best thing IMO to use for sticking the image to the cap is a Xyron machine. It is a sticker making machine available at most craft stores. It's primarily used in scrapbooking but it works great for getting a perfect seal on your image. If you use that type of machine make sure it is a permanent adhesive cartridge (the machines have laminate cartridges, removeable adhesive and permanent adhesive cartridges). Hope that helps!
Old 07-01-2009, 04:42

You can get the xyron machines for 50% off this week at Michael's if you print out this: http://www.mommysavesbig.com/printab...ls-july-03.png

It expires July 3rd. I used it yesterday and got my xyron machine for $12.50. It comes w/ 20 feet of permanent adhesive. The coupon above is for any reg. priced item, so you can use it on whatever HTH
Old 07-01-2009, 04:44

Cristi,

Just saw your site and everything is awesome. I've never done bottlecaps but was wanting to try some of those and glass tiles. So, a few questions: is there a way to make the images usable for the square or retangular tiles, can they be personalized with a name or initial? And, do you do images for printing ribbon?

Thanx,

Shawn
Old 07-01-2009, 07:26

I am getting ready to make the square images for glass tiles as well as scrabble tile images this week. If there are any sheets in my store that you would like glass tiles or scrabble tile images made of please PM and I will work on those first! Oh and also I will be adding sets that have initials and wording also. I still have a TON of sets to make and list!

Last edited by designsbycristi; 07-02-2009 at 03:56. Reason: added comments
Old 07-02-2009, 07:31

Are there any other sizes besides 4x6 sheets of images that people honestly use. I was thinking of making some that are 8.5x11 but not if that many people don't use that size?
Old 07-04-2009, 01:07

thanks for the info. i'll prob just send off to walgreens.