printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-24-2009, 09:32

Default Louis Vittuon Ribbon?

Ok , my hubbys parents went to Maui and brought me back a purse from the LV store. There was a 5/8 satin logo ribbon that is long enough to make like 2 small twisted ot boutique bows. Should I make them?

Thanks Ladies!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 06-24-2009, 09:45

Default Re: Louis Vittuon Ribbon?

Why not is what i would say! Do ou have to rip it off anything or iis it just separate in the purse?? I don't know if ya should be tearing it but other than that go for it
Old 06-24-2009, 10:42

His parents must be really awesome if they brought you back a real LV!! I personally would save the LV ribbon, but I'm a designer purse fanatic and save all the packaging. If it doesn't really matter to you though, I would say go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyladybug01 View Post
Ok , my hubbys parents went to Maui and brought me back a purse from the LV store. There was a 5/8 satin logo ribbon that is long enough to make like 2 small twisted ot boutique bows. Should I make them?

Thanks Ladies!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
His parents must be really awesome if they brought you back a real LV!! I personally would save the LV ribbon, but I'm a designer purse fanatic and save all the packaging. If it doesn't really matter to you though, I would say go for it.

Lol me too,Im a huge designer purse fanatic!I would say I buy a new purse every month.(and shoes lol im crazy about shoes) I save all my packaging,down to the tissue paper it comes with. I have a real lv,betsey johnson,coach,2 chanel,and a juicy couture.
and i have all the bags,tissue papers,reciepts and everything. I cant bring myself to get rid of it,im not sure exactly why.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:03

Heehee. You sound about like me! I only have one LV, but tons of Coach handbags and all the matching accessories, wallets, mini skinnys, wristlets, etc, etc. I have all my receipts, tags, tissue paper, boxes, sacks. I keep getting coupons from the dang Coach outlet every week too! They need to stop tempting me! Are you on TPF (the purse forum)? Those ladies will really make you want to shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybugsbowtique View Post
Lol me too,Im a huge designer purse fanatic!I would say I buy a new purse every month.(and shoes lol im crazy about shoes) I save all my packaging,down to the tissue paper it comes with. I have a real lv,betsey johnson,coach,2 chanel,and a juicy couture.
and i have all the bags,tissue papers,reciepts and everything. I cant bring myself to get rid of it,im not sure exactly why.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
Heehee. You sound about like me! I only have one LV, but tons of Coach handbags and all the matching accessories, wallets, mini skinnys, wristlets, etc, etc. I have all my receipts, tags, tissue paper, boxes, sacks. I keep getting coupons from the dang Coach outlet every week too! They need to stop tempting me! Are you on TPF (the purse forum)? Those ladies will really make you want to shop!
Lol I just bought the new Stephen Sprouse LV in hot pink,with the matching wallet. Have you saw those yet? They are amazingly cute,you might need to get you one lol. I just bought it yesterday,I was like I really dont have the money and of course I went and bought it. I've never heard of the TPF,maybe I should look into it,or maybe not,I dont need to spend ANYMORE money haha!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:50

I guess I could save it, but what fun is in that. I have tons of coach and prada purses and wallets. This is my first LV and thought it would be cool and funny the same time. I am of course a ribbon-ohlic. LOL!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyladybug01 View Post
I guess I could save it, but what fun is in that. I have tons of coach and prada purses and wallets. This is my first LV and thought it would be cool and funny the same time. I am of course a ribbon-ohlic. LOL!

Now that I definately believe!

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Old 06-25-2009, 12:25

you could probably get the ribbon on ebay.

a while back i searched burberry and they had some ribbon there for sale!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:30

I would say go for it too! The only downside is if people start requesting them all the time if they see someone else's unless you could get some more somewhere??!! That is always my fear....what if I can't get the ribbon anymore that is going real good for me!! lol...I am a ribbon-aholic too....so far it hasn't caused a divorce but I get questioned a lot heehee
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif