http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-25-2009, 09:12

Default Re: Higher end Boutique Owner wants to see my headbands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung434 View Post
I would think you could also use a paper towel roll?

Good luck, and congratulations! This is very exciting!
That's how I make mine ~ a 1/2 used paper towel roll. Perfect size, perfect shape.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:31

You could just go through your house and look for cylinder-shaped objects to use LOL. Congrats and good luck with everything!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:55

i use an oatmeal can covered in fabric, but you can buy holders from here:

AzarDisplays.com - Azar Displays - Pegboard POP Fixtures, Acrylic Sign Holders & Brochure Holders in stock - Azar Displays
Old 06-26-2009, 05:13

thank you all for your suggestions~ I gave her my headbands on cards that we made on the computer glued to a piece of cardstock and i told her my new cards are on order so i can switch them as soon as they come in She loved them! and said they would sell easily! so for now she put on 4 on her board of hair accessories and kept the 15 extra i made to add as she needed I will get a payment when they sell for me its great just to get my name out there; she also wants to look at my tutu's! i usually make them on ribbon so i have to play around with elastic so i can sell them one size fits all type--
Agree? just make the band approx 23'' and subtact 5 inches for stretch? I have some wands and wings to add to them ages 12 months and up--
Old 06-28-2009, 12:23

That's great to hear she loves your items! Yay! I hope they do well and you sell lots through her store. It's encouraging to see others doing well with their items through the boutique stores.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by godchick View Post
That's great to hear she loves your items! Yay! I hope they do well and you sell lots through her store. It's encouraging to see others doing well with their items through the boutique stores.
thank you! i wouldn't have approached her myself so its good to know it doesn't hurt to ask right i need to switch my new cards over asap so it can have the website and logo on it She also took my photos of brought of DD wearing the Tutu and Headbands so people can see what they look like on
Sponsored Links