Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   How to make... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/)
-   -   How Many??? (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/26099-how-many.html)

JessicaNicole45 06-24-2009 01:08

How Many???

How many inches of ribbon do you girls use when making pacifier clips??? I am leaving for vacation Saturday and am going to attempt this project LOL...just one of many

warrenhn 06-24-2009 01:18

Re: How Many???

I think 8-9 inches...HTH

JessicaNicole45 06-24-2009 02:07

Thanks fr the help. But I tried it and course I can not get the snaps in. I bought the pliers and I can not figure them out. I tried following the limited and not very clear instruction but I messed them up. The prongs bend IDK

warrenhn 06-24-2009 02:42

It took me a few mess ups to figure it out! the directions are not clear! I'll grab my camera and take a pic if you havent figured it out yet...

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 287631)
Thanks fr the help. But I tried it and course I can not get the snaps in. I bought the pliers and I can not figure them out. I tried following the limited and not very clear instruction but I messed them up. The prongs bend IDK

JessicaNicole45 06-24-2009 02:56

Well I have messed 4 of them up and till hae no idea what I am doing wrong LOL

warrenhn 06-24-2009 03:03

3 Attachment(s)
ok here are some pics to help....
1. turn bottom of snap tool around so that the metal piece is in the back.
2. make sure yellow rings are around the two pieces on the tool...(see that in pic)
3. you'll need 2 spikey parts, and the male and female part...When going to snap in male part place it on bottom piece with the pokey thing inside the hole (sorry hard to explain hopefully the pic will help) and the spikey part on top then snap into ribbon.
4. same thing for female part....(make sure you have it placed to be able to snap.....

Sorry I'm not the best at explaining.....

warrenhn 06-24-2009 03:04

Sorry I messed up all my snaps before I finally finished one so I didnt have any to use to demonstrate!

JessicaNicole45 06-24-2009 03:29

Thanks so Much for all of your Help. I am still not sure I guess I will keep trying. I dont understand...so you put the spikey piece and the male or female part in at the same time. If so how do you make them stay on the pliers??? Does that make sense???

warrenhn 06-24-2009 03:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 287703)
Thanks so Much for all of your Help. I am still not sure I guess I will keep trying. I dont understand...so you put the spikey piece and the male or female part in at the same time. If so how do you make them stay on the pliers??? Does that make sense???

yep at the same time then there should be yellow rubber rings to go around them to hold them in

JessicaNicole45 06-25-2009 01:29

Thanks Hunnie So Much for all of your Help. It wasn't me afterall...for some reason the pliers wasn't lining up right GO FIGURE!!! Now I have to find some more snaps before I leave for vacation Saturday!!! Where I live I really don't see it happening...guess I will just use velcro this time around.