150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-16-2009, 06:19

Default glitter headbands

Does anyone know how to make the glitter headbands that all the softball girls are so crazy about. Not the sequins kind but the glitter ones.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:04

Default Re: glitter headbands

I believe you buy them that way. I think accessories palace has them........I am sure if you put glitter headband in search on etsy or ebay you would find something. Do you have a pic?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:09

Yeah-can you find a picture-I had a similar request last week-this must be the new softball rage-girly-girl softball players! LOL I made some stretch sequined ones, but am curious to see a picture of the glitter ones-evidently on ESPN a couple weeks ago they were all sporting them.

<>< Christy
my shop
Old 06-16-2009, 08:47

Is this what you're talking about?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1_light_pink.jpg (89.0 KB, 716 views)
Old 06-16-2009, 09:28

OH YES That is it! Extactly what I need to be able to make. I just cannot figure out what the glittery material is. It not the glittered foam, because the glitter comes off that.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:58

i think it's just a glittery fabric. it's not stretchy cos it's attached to elastic...maybe you need to put the glitter on plain strip of rectangle fabric and then seal it to make sure the glitter doesn't fall off to easily...?
Old 06-17-2009, 03:53

I actually saw this in the ribbon section at Michael's today. It was $2.97 a yard. It was Offray though, maybe you'd be able to get it through them or Lion.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:55

Well, I spoke with a lady who makes these and she says that she uses the glittery foam. She said she sprays it with a spray adhesive and lets it dry completely for about 24 hours before using. I looked on Offrays website but I didn't see this ribbon... I am really wondering what it is made of!!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:59

those are cute
Old 06-17-2009, 08:16

hmmm..glittery foam? What is this? Can you get it at like Joann's? Is there a fabric you can get like this that maybe you can attach to a headband...just thinking...they are cute! And probably easy once you figured it out.
Sponsored Links