http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-09-2008, 09:00

Default Has anyone made these? princess clippie

I just saw these clippies on Etsy. The bow artist made the ribbon into the Disney princesses. My dd would absolutely love them. I was wondering if anyone has done them before, know where to get instructions, or want to try to figure it out and let me know how I have figured out a lot of the neat stuff I've seen on my own, but would love some direction with these.

I'll link you to the one I really want to do, but take a look at her other items for more!

Etsy :: Cinderella Princess Ribon Crafted Hair Clip Bow Alligator Clip

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Sponsored Links

Old 01-09-2008, 09:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkynmunky View Post
I just saw these clippies on Etsy. The bow artist made the ribbon into the Disney princesses. My dd would absolutely love them. I was wondering if anyone has done them before, know where to get instructions, or want to try to figure it out and let me know how I have figured out a lot of the neat stuff I've seen on my own, but would love some direction with these.

I'll link you to the one I really want to do, but take a look at her other items for more!

Etsy :: Cinderella Princess Ribon Crafted Hair Clip Bow Alligator Clip
i would love instructions aswell..I went to see Disney princesses on Ice and now everything that comes out of my daughters mouth is princess this and princess that!

Hi im Liz or liza
Old 01-09-2008, 09:37

how cute are those! looks like alot of time to me!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:22

I made the princess clips for my neice's birthday.
I just printed the pic off and played with the ribbon until I came up with what I wanted. It was very time consuming. I worked on it the entire time that my baby was napping. It is not a very good pic. but here it is.
Melissa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1032.jpg (22.5 KB, 226 views)
Old 01-09-2008, 10:43

I have made several of the princess clips like snow white, jasmine, ariel, sleeping beauty, cinderilla.... I agree it took me awhile to figure them out on my own. I was thinking about sharing how to make them for the contest. I need my husbands help putting everything together and he is extremely busy with work right now and school starts back up for him next week. Hopefully he can help me this weekend. If I could only make one princess clip instruction, which one should I do?
Stacey
Old 01-09-2008, 10:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialhome View Post
I made the princess clips for my neice's birthday.
I just printed the pic off and played with the ribbon until I came up with what I wanted. It was very time consuming. I worked on it the entire time that my baby was napping. It is not a very good pic. but here it is.
Melissa
Wow! That turned out great! What was the trickiest part? Do you remember where you started? any tips? (if you are willing to share

I know that they are probably time consuming, but it would be worth it for my dd I'm sure I could do it if I can figure out a starting point, kwim?

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 01-09-2008, 10:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceylynnsharp View Post
I have made several of the princess clips like snow white, jasmine, ariel, sleeping beauty, cinderilla.... I agree it took me awhile to figure them out on my own. I was thinking about sharing how to make them for the contest. I need my husbands help putting everything together and he is extremely busy with work right now and school starts back up for him next week. Hopefully he can help me this weekend. If I could only make one princess clip instruction, which one should I do?
Stacey
we posted at the same time

wow, if you could do one that would be awesome!!!! I for sure want to do the Cinderella. But I bet if you would rather do sleeping beauty, or Belle, I could figure out Cinderella from there, they seem pretty similar. I think I could figure out Ariel on my own if I want to try it. Jasmine and Snow White look like I'd need some help maybe, but I definitely would love to make a Cinderella one, she's my dd's favorite

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 01-10-2008, 12:35

I would love the instructions to Cinderella. That is my daughter's favorite.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:43

I would love the instructions for Cinderella (my fave and DD 2nd) or Ariel (DD fave). Thanks!!
Old 01-10-2008, 01:29

Well my daughters name is jasmine and i would love to have some from her..but my daughters favorite are cinderella and ariel.

Hi im Liz or liza
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg