New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-07-2009, 09:44

Default Re: Anyone need painted bottlecaps

What do people use most for necklaces reg caps or flattened caps. Are the flattened caps painted?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 09:46

To tell you the truth, that is a matter of preference. For the ladies that I have painted for, it's about 50/50. I don't have any requests for more than the other. Flattened caps are painted after flattening. All my caps are always painted after drilling or flattening!
Old 07-09-2009, 07:27

Cristi,

I just opened my mailbox and found a wonderful stash of bottlecaps. Thank you! Thank you! The quality is absolutely what I was looking for, for my little creations. I am very pleased with my purchase all the way down to the packaging. I can tell you really care about your hard work. Thanks for a great product. Once I get the hang of everything and sell a few products, I will come back for more!

Thanks,
Melanie
Old 07-13-2009, 03:49

Default New Colors

Yippee ladies, I have a few new colors. Here they are:

updated color wheel.jpg

Here's the pricing structure again (since it's a few pages back in comments):

painted caps - $10 for 100 (or .10 each with a minimum of 25) plus shipping and paypal fees. I can ship up to 150 caps for $4.95 flat rate shiping!

Extra services (charged separately from the painted cap)
flattened caps - $8 per 100
Drilling holes (a single hole in top) - $6 per 100
Drilling holes (two holes with one in top and one in bottom) - $12 per 100
Drilling holes (three holes with one in top and two in bottom) -$15 per 100
Old 07-16-2009, 12:10

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you all know that I have received several Large orders. So, if you need any painted bottle caps I would urge you to place your orders as soon as possible because right now my painting, drying, and shipping times are running about a week out. I want everyone to have their caps when they need them and not be delayed any further than necessary. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I thank everyone who has purchased from me for their business. I am glad everyone has been happy with their painted caps!
Old 07-16-2009, 08:23

Default Re: New Colors

Hey Cristi! You mentioned earlier that you have gray and metallic silver but it is not listed in the new color chart, do you still offer these colors? I would like to place an order but would also like some of these colors also if available. Thanks, Tamara
Old 07-18-2009, 07:18

Default Re: New Colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2ella View Post
Hey Cristi! You mentioned earlier that you have gray and metallic silver but it is not listed in the new color chart, do you still offer these colors? I would like to place an order but would also like some of these colors also if available. Thanks, Tamara
I have been trying to pm you but computer is not acting right. I need some bottle caps. If I can't pm you can I post it here? Thanks, Tamara
Old 07-21-2009, 01:38

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier! Your order is on it's way! No, unfortunately I took Metallic Silver off the color wheel. It looks so beautiful but it doesn't do well in shipping for some reason! Sorry about that ladies!

Also, I can fairly caught up on orders now. From paint to finish, I'm running about 5 days out! If you ladies need any caps please let me know. Hubby and I are thinking about going away this weekend but not sure just yet.

Tamara your order is on it's way very soon - it's being painted now

Last edited by designsbycristi; 07-21-2009 at 04:24. Reason: typo
Old 07-21-2009, 12:35

I have an order for you, but I would like to know if you also sell them unpainted? if so, how much for unpainted, flattened caps?
Old 07-22-2009, 05:51

Cristi,

The UPS man visited me today!!!!!!! I was soooooo excited! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! Your caps are absolutely wonderful!!!! I want to say thank you also for taking pride in the way you run your business all the way down to the packaging of your caps! I am so impressed with how nice they are, the colors & just everything! Thanks bunches & I will def be back for more Off to be creative (while my dh is in the background asking, "how much did that cost"....lol ....if he only knew how much that UPS man visited me out here (sshhhh) heehee
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.