Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-28-2009, 12:15

Default My first attempt ...

I know it's not the best, but I really tried. Any input??
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg korker attempt 1.JPG (94.6 KB, 132 views)
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 05-28-2009, 12:18

Default Re: My first attempt ...

I think you did pretty darn good on that baby rofl she is adorable!!

As for the bow also super cute!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessfancypants View Post
I think you did pretty darn good on that baby
Haha well she's my third attempt. I happen to be pretty fond of her too.
I have to admit, after two boys, this poor little girl is going to be subjected to more pink and frills than she'll probably be able to handle.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~charlotte~ View Post
Haha well she's my third attempt. I happen to be pretty fond of her too.
I have to admit, after two boys, this poor little girl is going to be subjected to more pink and frills than she'll probably be able to handle.

LOL! My oldest is a girl, but she was such a tomboy, she hated anything in her hair, hated dresses, and despised pink, after her, I had 3 boys! My youngest two are girls, and they are SUPER Girly, and I love it! They have all the pink and frills they can handle plus more! Funny thing is at 14 my oldest is turning "Girly!"

Love the bow, looks super cute!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:26

Your baby is beautiful. The hair bow is great too. Both are very cute.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:00

I love the humor! Great job on both!!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:36

love the bow and the baby girl is sooo cute! i think that if your cut your korkers a little shorter you would be happier. it will make your bow so much fuller! but awesome for your first attempt mine was well at the time i thought awesome, but i look at it now and cringe! so amazing job!

veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 05-28-2009, 02:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
love the bow and the baby girl is sooo cute! i think that if your cut your korkers a little shorter you would be happier. it will make your bow so much fuller! but awesome for your first attempt mine was well at the time i thought awesome, but i look at it now and cringe! so amazing job!

veronica
Is it easier to cut the ribbon and make short korkers to start or to make long ones and cut them after they are set? (Did that make any sense??) Thanks for your input!
Old 05-28-2009, 04:17

Quote:
Is it easier to cut the ribbon and make short korkers to start or to make long ones and cut them after they are set? (Did that make any sense??) Thanks for your input!

Hey Charlotte, Your bow looks great!! And you daughter!!! OMG!! Just send her to me!! She is a doll!! I think that you should try cutting your korker 6 loops (just count every six and cut) then put it together. It will be very full of fluffy. It is very pretty now, but this would just make it fuller!!! Good Job!! HTH!!
Old 05-28-2009, 04:29

Quote:
i buy dowl rod and cut them in half then roll the entire thing (make sure you are rolling in the direction that it will be easiest for you to cut) then i cut them after they have been baked the longer they are the floppier the bow will be the shorter the fuller try to find a happy medium good luck

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Sponsored Links