new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-31-2009, 12:33

Default Re: bows are so hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenahlove View Post
Mine used to look like that like a month ago. I been practicing everyday. here some pics.lol

1 month ago
Attachment 12133

Today
Attachment 12134

Just keep practicing dont give up. It takes a while. I just started last month and I sold about 10 bows at $4 each.locally
i love your placement card for your bow. The blue and zebra print. did you make it yourself?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanew View Post
I also wanted to note that when I first started I was using Wal-Mart ribbon, and realized immediately after ordering better ribbon online that the higher quality stiffer ribbon was much easier to work with.

Really? I have always bought my ribbon at walmarts so I didn't know there was a difference. I may have to order me some online to check it out.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiled_one_dee View Post
Really? I have always bought my ribbon at walmarts so I didn't know there was a difference. I may have to order me some online to check it out.
once you buy some ribbon online you may never go back to walmart, you can definitely feel and see the difference!

veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 06-01-2009, 08:57

I agree. Online is even better than most of the Hobby Lobby Ribbon I've purchased. (I would think HL ribbon would be better quality since it's a craft store, but I guess not.) I got some TRR stuff in yesterday and after making bows out of it....WOW.....They hold their shape so much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
once you buy some ribbon online you may never go back to walmart, you can definitely feel and see the difference!

veronica
Sponsored Links