key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-26-2009, 11:24

Default Re: Desperately Need Bottle Cap Template

It's a perfect page of 1 inch circles, just not a template. If anyone is familiar with photoshop, you can select one circle and drag a paper (for instance) to the circle and then all you have to do is hit Control+G and bam your paper is perfectly fitted into the circle. This file isn't working that way.
Still looking for photoshop template,

Cristi

P.S. I did send a very complicated message to the original creator of the template that I purchased letting her know that she made a great template but made it backwards. If anyone is Photoshop user, what the original creator did was make the background paper the template and the circle bottlecap portion transparent. So, when you hit Control+G it merges your item with the white background paper - not the individual circles. That probably won't make much sense if you don't use photoshop
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 11:41

I'm sorry I don't have anything like that. You can always just use Crop Shapes.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:19

I tried to post a reply yesterday but I guess it didn't go through. I am still searching for a template that is compatible with either Photoshop or Paintship Pro (PSP). The one submitted above is great but it doesn't work with my programs. I know I'm being difficult, I'm so sorry. I'm just so used to these two programs and it would be so easy to use them since I have tons of digital scrapbook kits. I might have to buy another template I guess. I'm sad because I bought that whole template kit for $8 and it doesn't work since the lady made it backwards. I emailed her and she never responded.

Still searching lol,

Cristi
Old 05-27-2009, 09:20

Sorry for the duplicate post, for some reason the one I sent last night wasn't showing up until I submitted a new reply today!
Old 05-27-2009, 09:31

Hopefully this works and is the right file.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg template.jpg (3.7 KB, 339 views)
Old 05-27-2009, 09:36

I don't think that worked right. Send me a pm with your email and I will try to send it that way.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:41

I've made bottlecaps before, and I never used a template. I just made 1" square images, knowing that the corners would be cropped off. I punched them out with a 1' circle punch to make them the right size. Are you guys hand cutting your images??? Why do you need the template????

Old 05-27-2009, 09:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredsmiles View Post
I've made bottlecaps before, and I never used a template. I just made 1" square images, knowing that the corners would be cropped off. I punched them out with a 1' circle punch to make them the right size. Are you guys hand cutting your images??? Why do you need the template????
I was taught with a template. I have a single and a 4X6 that I use. I still use the hole punch. Just the way I have always done them, just because as I said I was taught with a template.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:55

I had some premade bottlecaps images that I used once, and my punch didn't fit them perfectly. I had a rim of white between where the image ended and where my punch ended. So I didn't see the benefit of having the circle pre-defined. Using squares, I was able to use any free image I wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by csrascmom View Post
I was taught with a template. I have a single and a 4X6 that I use. I still use the hole punch. Just the way I have always done them, just because as I said I was taught with a template.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:09

Oh no, I figured out the reason why I couldn't see my previous reply. I can only see 10 of the 19 (I think) messages. Why does this happen? Can someone PM me if they know. Ive tried restarting the computer and everything. Grrrrrrrrr
Cristi
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg