http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-23-2009, 12:16

Default Question about a seller....

Has anyone ever ordered from or no of Pixie Tails Boutique on Etsy??? She may even be on here I don't know. I made & paid for an order on April 23rd & it showed that it had shipped. I convo'd her on May 13, after waiting a good while for my ribbon, to check in on it. She wrote me back and said she had shipped and she would check into it. On the 17th she convo'd back....

by pixietailsbowtique profile shop contact

Hi, just checking to see if you received your order yet? I'm having a terrible time with my new supplier that was dropshipping for me. Please let me know, and I will refund your money.

So sorry,
Charity
17 May 2009 2:32am EDT

So I messaged her back on the 18th (twice), 20th & today and still nothing. I went to her actual etsy store and realized there are no products on there anymore like she dissappeared or something. What should I do??? I paid $26.25 for 10 yards of 7/8" ribbon & 22 yards of 3/8" ribbon and after really looking realized that $10.80 of this was shipping!!!! I have never had this happen before with someone on Etsy and didn't know what steps I should take if any right now....I also paid through paypal.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 05-23-2009, 12:25

Default Re: Question about a seller....

i would contact paypal and let them know, they will email her and ask her for proof of shipping, if she can't provide proof of shipment they will give you a refund. you should also let them know that her etsy store is no longer available. and also forward them the email that she sent you.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:11

definitely go through paypal.....that is the best way for you to first get your money back--

ETSY
www.bunnylanedesigns.etsy.com
Old 05-23-2009, 02:20

I had that happen. I messaged, then saw that she was no longer a seller when I tried to contact her again. When I checked paypal, the payment was not claimed, and I got the money back.

Paypal is usually pretty good about getting the money back within a couple weeks. Funds post back within 2-5 business days once a refund is issued, but it might be closer to 5 days due to the holiday.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:08

I would comtact pp and file a dispute on the internet and you also can call them regaurding this matter. I had to do the same with something that I bought off of ebay. I had someone access my pp acount and take 765.00 from it. I got it back in two weeks.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:01

Update: I filed the dispute with paypal and within 2 days I had the money refunded back to me. Thanks for the help on this!!! She is however, not happy about it! She said that she had told me (on the 17th) that she was having problems with her drop shipper and that I knew about it. She also said on the paypal dispute that she would not sell to me anymore!!! I don't understand why it is okay in her eyes to go a whole month without hardly any communication, refund or product to her customer!?!? I was very sympathetic with her and was never demanding or ugly in any way! She said that I messed up her paypal account by doing that. I never filed a claim, I just filed a dispute because she wouldnt ever communicate with me and it was $27!!! Not just pocket change to me & my family.

Anyhoo, it is taken care of, even though it wasn't civil the way I would have preferred it to be

Thanks again for helping & listening!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 03:39

Well at least you got you rmoney back. I wouldnt worry about it too much.