Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-16-2009, 09:01
Default Bottle cap question... please help.

I am new here, so please bear with me. I have bottle caps, I am looking for how you decorate the bottle caps. I want to put a few in the center of my bows. What do you put on them? How do you get a design to stick to the cap? How do yo creat a design for a bottle cap?? Anyone have some templates. I am doing Mickey/Minnie Bows.

Thanks for any and all help!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 10:17
Default Re: Bottle cap question... please help.

Hi! I use images that are in 1" circles on mine. There are all kinds of things you can use to stick them on with. I have a Xyron sticker machine that I run my images through to make them into stickers to stick them on the bottle caps. There are some ladies on here that sell the graphics for bottle caps! There are a lot of threads on the forum about bottle caps....if you use the "search" on here you will find a lot of info that would be helpful!! HTH Good Luck!!!
~Krista Glee~Proud Mama of 3~
Have we had a transaction? If so, Please leave me some feedback
Old 05-16-2009, 10:47
Default Re: Bottle cap question... please help.

If you're looking to buy images, please check out my shop!
You punch them out with a 1" circle punch (you can buy at any craft store) and glue them down. Then most put a layer of glaze/resin on top (like Envirotex Lite).
Boutique Bottle Cap, Scrabble Tile and Glass Tile Images

Sponsored Links
hair flower patterns and instructions