Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-14-2009, 09:47

Default Help!!

I'm not sure if it's okay to post this here but I wanted a better chance of getting seen. I just opened my Etsy shop today and I had my dad go in and place an order to make sure I knew what to expect. (I know -stupid)
Anyway, he somehow went in and "bought" 4 of my 6 items. I had assumed there would be a way I could go in, do a few clicks, and have everything relisted but I'm not finding that if it is possible. I'm about to relist everything but wondered if anyone knew something I don't??

TIA
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 05-14-2009, 10:37

Default Re: Help!!

There should be a way in your Etsy to cancel a sale....
Old 05-14-2009, 10:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunyfuny View Post
There should be a way in your Etsy to cancel a sale....
But, is there anywhere that my listing info is saved? I hate to have to retype all of that information if I don't have to. Though, at this point it may be easier to just do that

Angela
Old 05-14-2009, 11:09

I would cancel the sale to save on fees. Under sold items on your etsy page, you will see what you sold, click on the item. There you should see a banner that says Item sold on 5.9.09 Under that is a relist button.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:10

Your pinwheels are great!!!
Old 05-15-2009, 12:17

Yep, that's the one. There will be a view receipt and relist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiej View Post
I would cancel the sale to save on fees. Under sold items on your etsy page, you will see what you sold, click on the item. There you should see a banner that says Item sold on 5.9.09 Under that is a relist button.

Hope this helps.

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:50

Thank you so much!! I found the button- my computer is acting nuts and wont actually let me relist it right now, but it is so nice to know I don't have to come up with descriptions, etc. again!
Old 05-15-2009, 01:02

Yes, cancel the sale and then relist. You'll get your fees back and your listing is saved.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:39

haha I had the same issue with my mom earlier in the week! my etsy shop is pretty new and i don't have any sales yet but my mom took pity on me and "bought" a tutu. she said i didn't have to give it to her so i just relisted it but she wouldn't let me refund her money. lol parents
Old 05-15-2009, 03:10

I just wanted to say that what you did, having your dad "buy stuff" was not stupid but just being prepared. I've done it each time that I've launched a new website or started selling somewhere new. Way to be thinking ahead, as it is always better to find something out when experimenting, than in a real sale!

Sponsored Links