Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-11-2009, 11:41

Default Re: How do you make alligator clips with more than one fold?

Much better. I would glue at the pinch, loop and glue, and proceed with however many loops you want. and then lining the clip.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 05-11-2009, 11:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutesandladders1980 View Post
Much better. I would glue at the pinch, loop and glue, and proceed with however many loops you want. and then lining the clip.
Thanks! Do you mean glue the pinch together and then glue the loops onto the barrette? I assume you glue as you line, not put glue on the entire piece of ribbon before you start lining?
Old 05-11-2009, 11:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanamama View Post
Thanks! Do you mean glue the pinch together and then glue the loops onto the barrette? I assume you glue as you line, not put glue on the entire piece of ribbon before you start lining?
I'm talking about gluing the pinch of the clip with the ribbon first and then stop with the glue where you want your first loop. I guess they are putting a small dab of glue underneath the loop and then laying it down. I personally don't put glue on my ribbon when I am lining it. I just put a little glue on the clip; It is easier for me that way.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutesandladders1980 View Post
I'm talking about gluing the pinch of the clip with the ribbon first and then stop with the glue where you want your first loop. I guess they are putting a small dab of glue underneath the loop and then laying it down. I personally don't put glue on my ribbon when I am lining it. I just put a little glue on the clip; It is easier for me that way.
Do you use hot glue? I'm going to try it tonight!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanamama View Post
Do you use hot glue? I'm going to try it tonight!
Yes, I use hot glue. I don't like the fumes from the other stuff, and have tried that tape stuff.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.