Craft Show Display Ideas

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-04-2009, 01:09
Default Re: Dog/Pet Hair Bows

I don't actually sell for dogs, however I almost always sell at leat 20 of my baby bows, that are on alligator clips to people for dogs! Whatever works!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 02:38

I'm so glad I saw this post! My best friend has been begging me to make her little doggie some bows but I don't know how to attach the elastic to the bow...everywhere I read says that most people sew 2 on the back? I am having a hard time picturing this? Also, I was just going to make some bows like what I make for toddler bows for her but I saw the adorable little boutique style bows for furbabies. I'm not sure where to start on those, looks almost like a bowtie or tuxedo bow but with spikes on each side..that's the kind I am wanting to make for her now but I haven't seen any tutorials..does anyone know of any? And those who make them with the white plastic barrettes do you find that they stay in as well as elastic? She is going to be so excited when I get some made for her--her little doggie is always dressed as a diva dog, lol.

thank you!
Old 05-04-2009, 08:06

Originally Posted by thinkpink View Post
My website is strictly pet related (my only child so far has fur ). With that said I do make dog bows. People that regularly put bows in their pets hair have a specific preference as to what they want whether it be bands or barrettes. I have some bows on barrettes and some on bands so that when I do markets there is a variety to choose from. For my girl, I prefer the ease of the barrettes.

Those are the cutest dog bows I have ever seen. You are very creative when it comes to doggie bows.
Sponsored Links