Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-22-2009, 05:19

Default Re: Non slip Toggle Headband

Here is the method I use and it works.

Free Hair Bow Instructions: hairbow free directions, hair bow business work at home
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 05-22-2009, 06:25

My daughter wears these all the time since I have tons of ribbon and I've never had to put any non slip grip on them. When I pick her up from school, it's in the same place!
I wore them once and it started falling right away but I had my hair up in a sorta pony tail, so I wonder if that was the problem. Maybe it needs the hair in back of it to keep it in place, any my daughter has really thick hair so I'm sure that helps.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:57

Don't do the velcro! I recently have gotten into making bows for my girls and nieces and such, but I bought some infant bows at Claire's and they were with velcro and it ripped her hair out (what little she had!) It was bad. Im no help just wanted to throw that out there too.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:39

I have crazy thick hair but wether my hair is up or down they slip right off with in a minute. I have a roundish head so I can't keep them on I was going to just try putting some hot glue on the inside to give it traction maybe but haven't yet.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTKakes View Post
I have crazy thick hair but wether my hair is up or down they slip right off with in a minute. I have a roundish head so I can't keep them on I was going to just try putting some hot glue on the inside to give it traction maybe but haven't yet.
You know what I was thinking? I have the tiny square snap clips and I was thinking I could hot glue one on each side under the ribbon or maybe attach it with the seleah tape. Maybe that will help it stay?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.