New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
New products--hip girl clips
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-05-2009, 08:40
Default Re: Anyone made applique tees with tie for boys

I found out from a lady that makes adults clothing and she doesn't use an embroidery and her's don't frey. She was very nice and was very helpful in explaining to me how she does it. You can get this at any fabric store. My mom and I just bought ours at Hobby Lobby for $1.99 a yard but after that we seen that Wal-Mart had it but they are getting rid of all fabric here in Texas by December. Bummer. Anyways it's called Wonder Under I'm not for sure if I giving the directions right but I do believe you iron the material on before cutting the stencil out. There are directions on the bolt just look before you get it cut. This look makes it look like it's ironed on and will not frey.

I will try and get a picture of a shirt my Aunt bought from her so you can see what I'm talking about it looks really good if you don't have an embroidery machine.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 12:37
Default Re: Anyone made applique tees with tie for boys

I thought my two and a half year old was being original the other night when he wore a clip on tie with an embroidered shirt I had made for him out of cars material, and thought "hey, that's cute, maybe I will make a shirt next time and put the material in the shape of a tie", and it's already been done! I'm so disappointed-see I never look for cutesy boy stuff cause he just messes it up, so I have always focused on my girls. Oh well, you learn something every day!
blessed with 4 angels to love!
Sponsored Links