hot pink wholesale
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-07-2009, 10:28
Red face help!!

OK, I have never in my life made a bow. I really want to start but have yet to try it. I have to make something for my daughters head for a wedding next month. So at least I have time to try and figure it out.
I want to match her dress (its my brother in law, dh and ds are both in the wedding) The dress has a silvery-grey satin sleeveless top, the bottom is a whiteish-off whiteish lace with silvery embroidery and sivler sequin thingys. It also has a little sweater that is a metallic silvery grey. She will be wearing black patent leather shoes.
The bridesmaids dresses are black with a touch of a greyish-blueish satin band. So I would like to include some black in the bow. I would also prefer it to be a headband as my daughter has barely any hair at 22 months.

PLEASE help me with ideas and how-to directions. I would very much appreciate it!!!

I have pics of the dress if I can figure out how to attach I photobucket them and paste the link like other forums?

Thanks so much!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 11:11
Default Re: help!!

ok here is what I found that I like...

Etsy :: RubySweets :: Ivory dressy infant Special Occasion stretch headband and hair bow set

i like the little pouff on this one
Etsy :: BellaPrincess :: Be My Pink Valentine Bling

definately no opposed to a flower either
Etsy :: andjane :: boutique PINK ROSE headband bow
Old 01-12-2009, 11:24
Default Re: help!!

Please someone give me some ideas I have no clue what I am doing...I would even be willing to buy a bow if someone would make one that would be perfect for the dress and the occasion.....
Sponsored Links