It's super easy to make. I will post instruction with the pictures later for those who need it-- probably Thursday night or Friday. (I am one of those people who has a hard time reading the direction without photos to help me out, so I will post images in case there are people like me here )
I'll help ya... It's only 630am when I posted this...prolly before noon as DD has Headstart today and am not free after 930am..lol..
When making flowers, play with the length of your ribbons.
1. Cut 3 x 5" length. The first ribbon, mark your center at 2.5".
2. Using your marked ribbon as your center, tack needle but only halfway (from the bottom, Refer Step 5 pic). Spread the ribbons out as per pic.
3. Notes on pic.
4. It doesn't matter which next ribbon you start with first. =) I went Left.. Do this with the rest of the ribbons.
5. This is how the back looks like
1.Take one 5" ribbon with marking at 2.5" as your center. Needle into the center ribbon. Bring the tip down into the needle.
2. Do same with the 2nd.
3. Then sew it off. You'll get this.
Very cute clippie!! Thanks for the instructions with pics, Cynthia--I'm a visual learner so that helps out immensely!!
Becky, SAHM to Ally (9-19-04) & Claire (10-10-07)