new products--pop dot diy pinwheel bows

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/no-liner-bottle-cap-combo.jpg

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-soft-ball.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-dizzy-bees-ribbon-grosgrain-combo-.JPG
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/ladybug-applique-red-dot.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/half-wrapped%2050mm-snap-clips.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/flat-back-pearl-shpk.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 12-08-2008, 04:49

Default Question about hair bands

I saw a beautiful hair band (crocheted) with a large flower on it and I was wondering if anyone knew how to make them? I would obviously know how to make the flower but the headband itself I'm not sure about. I do know how to crochet but I've never used material such as what the headband looked like. If this is a paid service I would like to know where to request. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 09:31

Default Re: Question about hair bands

If what you mean is what I'm thinking, the crocheted headbands, I think, that's *bought-as-is*.

i.e Crochet Headbands : Posh N Pretty, Boutique Creations

The owner, Vanitha (dear friend, V...lol) is also a member here.

Hope that's the one you're talking about...
Old 12-09-2008, 01:53

Thank you for telling me about that site, it was what I was looking for! Do you happen to know what size would be better if you wanted to add things to them such as flowers, etc? My girls range from 3 (almost 4) - 4 mo. and I wanted to buy some to embelish. Thanks for your help~
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
If what you mean is what I'm thinking, the crocheted headbands, I think, that's *bought-as-is*.

i.e Crochet Headbands : Posh N Pretty, Boutique Creations

The owner, Vanitha (dear friend, V...lol) is also a member here.

Hope that's the one you're talking about...
Old 12-09-2008, 01:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanswife View Post
Thank you for telling me about that site, it was what I was looking for! Do you happen to know what size would be better if you wanted to add things to them such as flowers, etc? My girls range from 3 (almost 4) - 4 mo. and I wanted to buy some to embelish. Thanks for your help~
They are all one size.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:46

Yeaps as per Nicole... =) These headbands, stretches..lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanswife View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole26 View Post
They are all one size.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:08

Hi and welcome I have been selling all sorts of crochet headbands for years now here is a guide that may help.

3" crochet headbands measure - approx. 5.5" wide and anywhere from 2.75" to 3" tall.

The thick style 1.5" crochet headbands fit smaller than the regular 1.5 crochet headbands. The thick style crochet headbands are approx. 5 1/4 inches long and a little taller than 1.5". They look just like a 3" crochet headbands but smaller. These headbands are great for babies.

here is a sample of what the thick style looks like

The regular style crochet headbands are thinner and longer. Some come plain and some come with silver threads in between the crochet loops like this;

These headband measure: approx. 6 1/4 inches long and 1.5" tall.They are also great for babies and kids but I feel they are to big for infants.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:26

Thanks, I saw the different sizes and that is what threw me. I didn't know if one size would be better. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativekiddos View Post
Hi and welcome I have been selling all sorts of crochet headbands for years now here is a guide that may help.

3" crochet headbands measure - approx. 5.5" wide and anywhere from 2.75" to 3" tall.

The thick style 1.5" crochet headbands fit smaller than the regular 1.5 crochet headbands. The thick style crochet headbands are approx. 5 1/4 inches long and a little taller than 1.5". They look just like a 3" crochet headbands but smaller. These headbands are great for babies.

here is a sample of what the thick style looks like

The regular style crochet headbands are thinner and longer. Some come plain and some come with silver threads in between the crochet loops like this;

These headband measure: approx. 6 1/4 inches long and 1.5" tall.They are also great for babies and kids but I feel they are to big for infants.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:48

Halo heaven sells them they are 1 dozen for 3.00 I THINK
so its about .25 each...not sure if the others sell them for more or less though.
hope that helps
Sponsored Links