http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-27-2008, 04:56

Default How do you put beanies on bowcards?

Hi ladies,
I am stumped on how to put my beanies/crochet hats onto bow cards? Or am I suppose to use something else? Can you wonderful ladies share with me how you do it?

TIA
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:05

Default Re: How do you put beanies on bowcards?

ive seen people just lay them on the table, or put them in a basket. also people use foam heads from sally beauty supply. or hat stands. i havent seen them on bow cards..
Old 11-27-2008, 08:46

well, I mean if someone orders one and I mail it to them I would have to put it in something right? I put all my bows on bowcards and just can't figure out what or how to put these beanies on it...
Old 11-27-2008, 10:49

You can't put the beanies on the bow cards...they are too big. I just attach a business card to the beanie by tieing a ribbon on it.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:12

I put mine in a clear resealable plastic bags, I found at the dollar store for archiving picture and other memorabilia. I'm not sure if you have a Dollarama in the the States but in Canada we have a ton of them and they are in the scrapbooking section. Maybe Micheals might have some?
Old 11-28-2008, 04:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadamos View Post
I put mine in a clear resealable plastic bags, I found at the dollar store for archiving picture and other memorabilia. I'm not sure if you have a Dollarama in the the States but in Canada we have a ton of them and they are in the scrapbooking section. Maybe Micheals might have some?
Thank you for replying. I'm such a visual person...does the bag look like a ziploc bag or something. I can't seem to visualize it?
Old 11-28-2008, 05:50

No it's just a clear bag that has a flap that you fold over to seal the bag. It's not really thick plastic like ziploc bags more like a cellophane type plastic. Walmart carries something similar in their craft section but they are large enough for the beanies unles you fold the beanie in half, but if you have a bow on there it either won't fit or the bow will get squished. PM me, I can send you some if you want. The bags are $1 each for 25 and they are approx 6 3/4 x 6 1/2 and probably would only cost under $2 to ship lettermail, depending on how many packs you want.

I will try to post a picture of it a little later.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:27

I haven't sold any beanies, but with the crochet headbands I just attach a card with ribbon through a hole. If I ever sell beanies I'll probably do the same.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:00

I saw a boutique in Mexico, that used a kind of cilinder.
there's the picture, so you can get an idea.
That's the way I show them too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n741540018_3060188_8627.jpg (38.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg n741540018_3060189_9037.jpg (39.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg n741540018_3060190_9390.jpg (37.1 KB, 13 views)
Old 11-29-2008, 10:46

I put them in a ziplock with a business card. Don't use a bow card what so ever although I have saw gals that tape them at the back of the bow card.
Sponsored Links