http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-06-2008, 08:23

Default bottlecap help

Hi, I am a sahm of 6. 5 girls 1 boy. I finally got a chance to get on here and check everything out. Out of dire need unfortunately. Anyway, I make bottle caps for some boutique stores and want to make customized one, but cant figure out how to do it with paintshop pro. Does anyone know how it's done. I've scoured the internet. Am thinking it is probably a different program but don't even know where to look
HELLP! Thanks Lisa
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 11-06-2008, 11:59

Default Re: bottlecap help

Lisa,
I am of no help to you. I know you can get them made in sheets on etsy. I think there may be instructions on etsy too. I think there is a yahoo group for this also. I am completely clueless with psp.
Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Kay View Post
Hi, I am a sahm of 6. 5 girls 1 boy. I finally got a chance to get on here and check everything out. Out of dire need unfortunately. Anyway, I make bottle caps for some boutique stores and want to make customized one, but cant figure out how to do it with paintshop pro. Does anyone know how it's done. I've scoured the internet. Am thinking it is probably a different program but don't even know where to look
HELLP! Thanks Lisa
Old 11-07-2008, 10:30

Thanks Beth. I do buy images from Etsy. I have even bought how to make them, but it doesn't really explain how to start without a picture. I want a background and then a name on top. I think it's going to drive me crazy :} I am not computer saavy. Too old school I guess. Thanks for your help, though. I appreciate it. Thanks Lisa
Old 11-07-2008, 01:34

How to Make Boutique Bottle cap Hair Bows Instructions - eBay (item 110302313462 end time Nov-19-08 16:02:59 PST)

Maybe this would help.

I'm good at working, but I'm very good at playing.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:07

Thanks Samantha. I just emailed her and hopefully she can help me with what I can't figure out. Has anyone seen FairyPixel's bottle cap images on etsy? They are so cute. Here's a tip I just found out. When they say it's better to print on photopaper, they're right. I just printed some on that right now to see if there was a difference and there was. It looked much better. Just fyi if anyone cares . Thanks Lisa
Sponsored Links