printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-29-2008, 04:07

Default Re: Coffee Sleeves?

I didn't link it to any tutorial in particular, just a broad google search link...somethings just need a little effort to be looked for !!!

Why have a sleeve for a starbucks coffee...why not invest in a travel coffee mug..saves money and saves the environment!!

How I wish when I started things could of been this easy!!LOLOLOL
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 10-29-2008, 08:52

wow, nice site. but is it a part of hipgirls? i see some pics that look like the ones on here, like the ribbon sculptures and the headbands. sorry i am new, so i was really just wondering...
Old 10-29-2008, 09:42

Which site? You can make this...is a site where people sell instructions they have created, some girls on this forum sell their instructions their too!
Old 10-29-2008, 10:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandR View Post
Which site? You can make this...is a site where people sell instructions they have created, some girls on this forum sell their instructions their too!

yes, i was referring to you can make this. i am finding out new things every day. thanks for the info.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:41

I have to add my two cents here. Yes it is rough being the new kid on the block because every question you ask is taken as a threat. But in her defence i see nothing wrong with asking how to make something. Yes $5.00 is cheap to pay for a pattern depending on what it is. Believe me I have many many $5 cheap patterns downloaded onto my pc. So whenever i get the chance to ask about getting something free I jump on it! And when it comes to patterns I don't mind sharing them or any ideas that I have. Yes I know some of us make money off selling these items. But each and everyone of us started somewhere. I am not trying to step on anyones toes I just see nothing wrong with asking about something you seen on someone's site.
Hope everyone has a great day!
p.s. I gues this is why I never really got a reply to how to make the spike bow they want me to buy the darn pattern!
Holley
Old 10-30-2008, 09:47

I agree, my comment was WAY out of line and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I have no idea why the question made me mad... maybe I need a mall trip.

I really am sorry!!!!!!!!

I should have just agreed with RandR and said to google it. I usually google everything before I buy instructions... or youtube, they have videos for everything.

Sorry again
Old 10-30-2008, 12:04

OUCH!! Thanks for all the positives ladies.. Just for an updated repsponse for everyone to read.. I know that the pattern is cheap!! But you know what? I have purchased so many patterns in my crafting time that was stupid for me to do so! When I purchase a pattern, I want to be shown something I didnt already know!! The only thing I need is a template. Thanks to some of the ladies here that suggested I "purchase" a template with a FREE drink.. LOL Anyways, I have since found what I need from the helpful.. Thanks!!!

Andrea
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies