New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 02:28

Default Can someone please tell me how to make a

Can someone please tell me how to make a hat like the one for this clippie

I have everything done except the hat.
This would be my first bow ever.
I have bought a ton of instructions here but cant seem to find this anyplace

Etsy :: dkazoriginals :: Wicked as a Witch Ribbon Sculpture Instruction

THANKS SO MUCH ! I would REALLLLY APPRECIATE IT!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 02:37

Default Re: Can someone please tell me how to make a

The link you posted is actually for the instructions for that witch. The person who created those instructions is a member here. Since they are paid instructions, you probably won't have anyone give you advice on how to make the hat.

Last edited by mamabrandy; 09-22-2008 at 02:40.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:11

follow the link in your post, add it to your cart, check out, and you'll find the instructions for how to make the hat!

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 09-22-2008, 09:17

This is her 8th post, I'm sure she had no idea! TAYLORZMOM, it's ok, if they weren't paid instructions and if Leatrice wasn't a member here, I'm sure someone would have told you. Leatrice is very talented and sweet, I'm sure if you bought those instructions and had questions I know she would help you.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:24

I wasn't trying to be rude, I just thought it was a little bit humerous that the link was for the instructions when she said she couldn't find them.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 09-22-2008, 09:25

I'm just saying maybe she didn't notice! Now she knows, after the first or second post I'm sure she figured it out! It doesn't take everyone jumping on her!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:01

Leatrice,
Since this is "YOUR" project I am sorry if I insulted you in any way....I honestly did not know it was a NO NO to do so.

To those who simply felt the need to be rude to me...WHy exactly was that?
I am pretty new here & have never made anything. I have bought a TON of INSTRUCTIONS here waiting to try.
I honestly didnt realize that EVERYTHING HAD TO BE BOUGHT. I thought that perhaps smeone could help with with just a part of something.

I am sure many of you have all seen something you liked, & have done someone elses idea, putting your own spin on it or not. Did you buy those? THe differance is that Im new & dumb enough to honeslty ask for help & you have the know how without having to ask how to do it.

WE all have to start someplace...perhaps you could just pm me next time letting me know the guideline for such a thing, not reply, or let me know how to correctly go about doing something WITHOUT publicly insulting someone you dont know.
I was an honest mistake.

Again Leatrice, sorry!

Last edited by [email protected]; 09-22-2008 at 11:14.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:21

It is unbelievable to me that time and time again so many people on here can be so incredibly rude to one another. Just because the original poster is new does not give anyone the right to be ugly to her!

I have received so much help on this site and am extremely grateful for that. I have also seen many of you post questions about how to make things. Why is it off limits this time? Because the op is new and the instructions are by a member? I understand why that would be the case, but answer nicely or not at all!
Old 09-22-2008, 03:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecansofbeans View Post
We have to remember to only ever say things that we are expected to say - not what we really want to say right......?
Those are the most honest and important words anyone has said as of late.

Judging by the way things have been around here lately they should be chiseled in stone and posted by the front door as a disclaimer which has to be signed by anyone daring to post any more.....

It's so damn sad, really.......

It's the main reason I miss the 80s: you were actually aloud to have an opinion and speak your mind.
Now it's all about not stepping on toes and being politically correct.
I think I'm gonna be sick.......

Last edited by Sabine_in_MG; 09-22-2008 at 03:48. Reason: my typing skills stink
Old 09-22-2008, 03:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by toifrogs View Post
Why is it off limits this time? Because the op is new and the instructions are by a member? I understand why that would be the case, but answer nicely or not at all!
These are rhethorical questions, not meant to be answered by anyone else. You can see that I answered myself.

What I am saying is not that people shouldn't voice their opinions and be honest. I completely agree that we should be honest with one another, especially when they ask for honest opinions. BUT, they should say it with respect for the other human being involved. Why is it necessary to be rude? I don't think anyone expects others to say what they "expect them to say" versus their true opinion. That's ridiculous. Just say it with respect.

I do think Lauren's response was very respectful and got the same point across without insulting op.

Last edited by toifrogs; 09-22-2008 at 03:55.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread