New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-01-2007, 07:23

Default What fold is used for this bow???

I was wondering how to make this bow. I have purchased her instructions but this bow wasn't included in her instructions. I have emailed her to see if she could do photos of the steps but she said it would take a video to explain it. Please help me!!! I am w/o $25.00 and no idea how to start this fold. It can't be very hard, I have experience and tried different folds but just can't get this one.~~mindy

Last edited by mbland; 09-27-2007 at 04:24.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2007, 11:34

It looks like the "basic" fold, just upside down and leaving tails out on both sides...let me see if I can fold one and try to explain it...
Old 08-01-2007, 11:40

Ok start like a regular basic bow, but make the tail that is the end come up and to the left instead of being inside the bow center. Then, make the second loop the bottom left instead of across from the first one. Make the third loop the bottom right (across from the one you just did), and the fourth loop go behind the rest of the bow and be on the top left with the tail coming out the right side. Fold the center and tie off as normal. Does that make sense? (I can see why she said she'd need a video, lol)!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:33

Thank you so much for responsding to me. Since there are so many instructions out there, I don't know what the basic fold you are refering to is. Do you think you could take a pic of each fold for me as you do it. It dosen't have to be pro shots, just something to follow. If you can't, I understand. Thanks agian!!~~mindy
Old 08-02-2007, 11:31

Here see if this helps you: http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/pinwheel_bow.html
Old 08-02-2007, 01:08

Exclamation Pinwheel instructions encllosed

Thanks for that, I checked those also. I am such a visual learner, I have to be able to see the steps. Though I would like share with everyone the instructions for a "true" pinwheel bow. In the free instructions she is flipping a abbey bow upside down and finishing it off. I have played with this thing all morning. Anyways, a wonderful lady named DeDe made these up for me a long time ago, and she was so wonderful to share her knowledge with me whenever I needed it, so I thought I would pass it along. ~~mindy

Sorry about that it wouldn't let me attach my file, the file type is invalid for the upload. If anyone would like to have them, they are clear photos, step by step. Email me at [email protected]

Last edited by mbland; 08-02-2007 at 01:16.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:46
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbland View Post
Thanks for that, I checked those also. I am such a visual learner, I have to be able to see the steps. Though I would like share with everyone the instructions for a "true" pinwheel bow. In the free instructions she is flipping a abbey bow upside down and finishing it off. I have played with this thing all morning. Anyways, a wonderful lady named DeDe made these up for me a long time ago, and she was so wonderful to share her knowledge with me whenever I needed it, so I thought I would pass it along. ~~mindy

Sorry about that it wouldn't let me attach my file, the file type is invalid for the upload. If anyone would like to have them, they are clear photos, step by step. Email me at [email protected]
Hi Mindy,

Please forward the images to me: [email protected]. I think I can post them in your thread.

Does DeDe mind us sharing her pictures?

Thanks.

Michelle
Old 08-02-2007, 02:36
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbland View Post
I was wondering how to make this bow. I have purchased her instructions but this bow wasn't included in her instructions. I have emailed her to see if she could do photos of the steps but she said it would take a video to explain it. Please help me!!! I am w/o $25.00 and no idea how to start this fold. It can't be very hard, I have experience and tried different folds but just can't get this one.~~mindy
I figured it out. I'll post pictures later. And thanks Mindy, I got the images. I'll see what I can do.

Michelle
Old 08-03-2007, 10:44
Administrator

link deleted

*** Like this article? Help spread the word so that more people can benefit from it! Thank you.
*** Sign up free to view hair clip instructions--ladybug, butterfly, dragonfly...... Click the links for details

Michelle
www.HipGirlClips.com

Last edited by forum_admin_0; 11-10-2009 at 04:32. Reason: no images available
Old 08-03-2007, 11:16

michelle, you're so smart girl!

Mindi, I'm also a visual person, I can't really follow what people say sometimes...
I'm so excited for you! I hope things get resolved with that seller.
Sponsored Links