Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:58
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 560
Default Infant Bow Question

Do you just make the bow & tell mom to use karo to stick the bow to baby's head? Do you attach the bow to a snap clip? What do you use for an infant that you don't know if she has any hair at all? I know I could attach them to headbands but I want to make several little bows for a couple of expectant mommies. TIA
__________________
Stacey


Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2008, 12:28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 560
Default Re: Infant Bow Question

Anyone?
__________________
Stacey


Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2008, 12:46
mybabymylinh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 249
Default Re: Infant Bow Question

well first I would ask what race the mommy is depending of nationality usually american you can say that they will be bald...no offense to anyone but usually mexican, asian, and other nationality have tons of hair. So if you take that into account you can conclude if you need clippies or headbands but if you want to be on the safe side I would go with headbands with interchangeable bows. But if its anything my baby had a head full of hair and then when she could turn lets just say she lost lots of hair and I would use headbands anyways. hope that helped...
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2008, 01:06
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 560
Default Re: Infant Bow Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybabymylinh View Post
well first I would ask what race the mommy is depending of nationality usually american you can say that they will be bald...no offense to anyone but usually mexican, asian, and other nationality have tons of hair. So if you take that into account you can conclude if you need clippies or headbands but if you want to be on the safe side I would go with headbands with interchangeable bows. But if its anything my baby had a head full of hair and then when she could turn lets just say she lost lots of hair and I would use headbands anyways. hope that helped...
I like the headbands but I really wanted to make a super cute arrangement as a gift & wasn't sure if I should attach snap clips or not? My baby girl had hair so I never had an issue but I know alot of babies don't have enough hair. Thanks
__________________
Stacey


Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2008, 01:13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Aubrey, TX
Posts: 261
Default Re: Infant Bow Question

I would go ahead and attach clips to the bows. You can always throw some matching interchangable headbands in just in case. That way, if the baby has no hair, she'll still able to wear them. When she does get some hair she can wear them without the headband. HTH!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2008, 01:39
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 560
Default Re: Infant Bow Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhlisha76 View Post
I would go ahead and attach clips to the bows. You can always throw some matching interchangable headbands in just in case. That way, if the baby has no hair, she'll still able to wear them. When she does get some hair she can wear them without the headband. HTH!
That's a good idea. I can't believe I didn't think of that, I feel a little silly now. I had it in my head it's one or the other, but that way I can still make my display & just throw in a few headbands. Thank you
__________________
Stacey


Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2008, 02:08
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Aubrey, TX
Posts: 261
Default Re: Infant Bow Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by soneal1027 View Post
That's a good idea. I can't believe I didn't think of that, I feel a little silly now. I had it in my head it's one or the other, but that way I can still make my display & just throw in a few headbands. Thank you
No problem at all! I'm glad I could help! I hope they love them!!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
infant korkers sanwanya How to make... 4 10-14-2008 01:05
Infant Clippies jorjasjungle Hairbow Gallery 4 06-14-2008 11:37
Infant headbands ???? Mom2Girls~Christina Supplies 1 05-22-2008 04:03
I'm looking for a infant model..... Angelsx3 General Business Issues 0 03-29-2008 11:00
Infant bows phins_jazy How to make... 5 09-18-2007 06:58

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger