New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-03-2008, 12:02

Default Duuuhhh!!

Have you ever bought a set of instructions for a particular thing that looked so cool and after reading through them think, "DUHHH!!! A little thinking on my part could have saved me some $$$..."

[SIGPIC]www.finishingtouchesbylybby.com[/SIGPIC]
www.finishingtouchesbylybby.com
www.bossybella.etsy.com
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:08

Default Re: Duuuhhh!!

LOL! I have.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:09

It has happened to me too! I haven't bought many instructions but I decided to buy some fabric covered headband insrtructions. I had tried and tried one weekend to cut a piece of fabric so it would mold to the headband and couldn't get it. I even had my dh help me, he came close. I finally decided to find some instructions, all I needed was the pattern, but after spending so much time on it I had to do it! When I got it I was pretty close, but who knows how much longer it would have taken me. I figured my time is worth more than $7.00!! My dh couldn't believe I gave up so soon!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:30

They were pretty easy huh
Old 09-03-2008, 09:42

I have never bought any instructions or gadgets
Old 09-03-2008, 01:01

Many times!!! Back before you could find stuff online for free.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:10

Yes, I have done that!! That is why I don't buy anything anymore!! I think people see things and it's new and they get exceited and buy it. The headband instructions are the only thing I have bought and thought was really useful and worth the money. I almost bought the gator clip but then found the sally clip and now I don't ever even use it-ever!
Old 09-03-2008, 01:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyamys View Post
They were pretty easy huh

Oh Dang! Now I feel like an a$$! lol Yes, they were easy, the only thing that I wasn't getting pre-instuctions was using the special 'tool' you mention, couldn't figure that part out. Great Idea-would have never occured to me to try one of those! So they were very useful, well written and great for the visual learner---but just in general, I've bought so many instuctions (not just bows either--patterns, jewelry PDFs, tutus, polymer clay, etc...) that when I finish reading them I have that 'Duh Lybby' moment...

Hope I didn't offend you... ...

[SIGPIC]www.finishingtouchesbylybby.com[/SIGPIC]
www.finishingtouchesbylybby.com
www.bossybella.etsy.com
Old 09-03-2008, 02:52

LOLOL Not at all. I have done the same thing. So many times I have bought inst. read them and thought "yep thats what I thought they did". Matter of fact the last instructions I bought I had already made some of the "bows" I just had to see the instructions just in case I was missing something. HAHA. You are too funny. No offense at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyBella View Post
Oh Dang! Now I feel like an a$$! lol Yes, they were easy, the only thing that I wasn't getting pre-instuctions was using the special 'tool' you mention, couldn't figure that part out. Great Idea-would have never occured to me to try one of those! So they were very useful, well written and great for the visual learner---but just in general, I've bought so many instuctions (not just bows either--patterns, jewelry PDFs, tutus, polymer clay, etc...) that when I finish reading them I have that 'Duh Lybby' moment...

Hope I didn't offend you... ...
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif