|How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...|
|View Poll Results: Making an item and not buying the instructions?|
|It is rude!||1||0.78%|
|That is great you can learn from looking at item!||88||68.22%|
|Don't care either way!||40||31.01%|
|Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll|
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Re: Instruction sellers?
Hmm, seems there are several different discussions going on here.
1) Would I buy someones instructions and give them out for free?
2) Would I buy someones instructions and try to pass them off as my own?
3) Have I looked at something that someone had a picture of on the board and they sell instructions to it but I made it myself because I figured it out and didn't need the instructions?
4) Did I sell what I made?
Yes it's a free country, and honestly there are no new ideas out there.
5) Do I have at least 2 hairbows that I will make for no one but my daughter to wear and I will never sell or post pics of bc I don't want to see them everywhere?
6) Have I shared a unique bow here that I'm sure has been copied by now?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Best sellers in solid ribbon||angelia91||Viewer Polls||6||07-12-2010 08:58|
|Your best sellers??||unbrokendreamz||How to make...||34||10-16-2008 07:11|
|Dishonest sellers on eBay!!!||SSC07||How to make...||19||10-02-2008 12:45|
|What are your best sellers?||inkitup||General Business Issues||2||04-29-2008 06:33|
|How do I find sellers?||Rene R||eBay Tips||6||12-16-2007 09:37|