http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 12:29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 112
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecansofbeans View Post
Hey looky mine is similar! I think Yella copied me I am going to file a lawsuit the proof is in the pudding....

I just got a call for 30 of these in white and 30 in camo - camo - what the...$%$

Lorraine
You're so funny! I wouldn't put it past that other company.

camo grosgrain? I don't think it comes in 2 1/4".
__________________
ribbonsmart.com
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #22 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 12:30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 112
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecansofbeans View Post
Yeah I figure I'm going to have to layer 1.5"

Lorraine
Email me.
__________________
ribbonsmart.com
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 12:32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 112
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

I just noticed the bottom of the flames. That is awesome!
__________________
ribbonsmart.com
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 01:23
Sabine_in_MG's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 715
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

Here ya go, just red 'n black.... Personally, I'd either fade the flames from red to white tips, or put a bit of yellow in the center of the flames LOL..... but the customer's king (or queen as it may be).....
Maybe show her the pics and see what she thinks....



(remember that I just whipped these up real quick, the images would have to be tweaked and edited to look better of course)

Sabine
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 01:26
Claire's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 490
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

Fantastic job on both Sabine!

Just as an FYI: You can buy transfer paper that is made to be printed at a professional printing co. Their colors are always crisper and IMO the extra cost is worth it instead of using your own printer.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 01:47
Sabine_in_MG's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 715
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
Fantastic job on both Sabine!

Just as an FYI: You can buy transfer paper that is made to be printed at a professional printing co. Their colors are always crisper and IMO the extra cost is worth it instead of using your own printer.

Thank you, Claire, sweet of you to say.
I might check into that, right now I like being able to do it right away and on a small scale LOLOL.... I'm one of the nuts who are in it for the fun-of-it and I LOVE a challenge.

I'm also heading out for some appointments - be back later this afternoon.

Sabine
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 01:49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 112
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

I agree with you Sabine. I def like the colors blended better. But I think this is what she wants. I am going to work on the stencils. When you get back would you just send me the pic? Is that how it works? And please let me know what I owe you for your time. I really appreciate it!
__________________
ribbonsmart.com
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 02:19
Claire's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 490
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine_in_MG View Post
Thank you, Claire, sweet of you to say.
I might check into that, right now I like being able to do it right away and on a small scale LOLOL.... I'm one of the nuts who are in it for the fun-of-it and I LOVE a challenge.

I'm also heading out for some appointments - be back later this afternoon.

Sabine
I understand, I mainly added that for Nancy since she had 150 to make.

One more thing: the iron on's are supposably washable but I made a black image on white grosgrain and the color ran after spot cleaning. So if asked, I would say that they are not washable.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 03:44
Sabine_in_MG's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 715
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

Claire, they're fully washable if you put them in the washer (I do this with my sew-in labels before I even cut them apart) on hot, wash them, dry them in the dryer, they'll be fine.
If you spot-clean, or if you get them wet and let them sit, or even if you let them hang-dry after washing, the colors may run or bleed.
This goes for most heat-transfers
So I'm "rough" with my stuff and put them through the dryer :P

As for "how this works".... if you want the image I will format it for you to fit as many as possible onto one 8 1/2 by 11 sheet. Then I'll send you a .PDF file to make sure it's a nice and crisp print quality. The file might be large, but the quality is superb!

I'll send it out in a little while, have to make ice-cream with my sons LOL.

Sabine
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2008, 04:28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 112
Default Re: Flames Stencils?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine_in_MG View Post
Claire, they're fully washable if you put them in the washer (I do this with my sew-in labels before I even cut them apart) on hot, wash them, dry them in the dryer, they'll be fine.
If you spot-clean, or if you get them wet and let them sit, or even if you let them hang-dry after washing, the colors may run or bleed.
This goes for most heat-transfers
So I'm "rough" with my stuff and put them through the dryer :P

As for "how this works".... if you want the image I will format it for you to fit as many as possible onto one 8 1/2 by 11 sheet. Then I'll send you a .PDF file to make sure it's a nice and crisp print quality. The file might be large, but the quality is superb!

I'll send it out in a little while, have to make ice-cream with my sons LOL.

Sabine
Sounds perfect! I haven't even had time to look at the stencils or anything else. Hopefully when things slow down tonight I can work on it.
__________________
ribbonsmart.com
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
stencils??? Mommy2Ava How to make... 23 10-24-2010 10:19
Curlz Font Stencils lakenramey Supplies 6 10-23-2008 09:14

New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger