http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-06-2008, 02:08

Default Bib clips?

Anyone out there make these?? I would like to try, but would want to make them adjustable, etc. I read the Paci clip instructions, and I am sure it is very similar. Tips??? Where to purchase clear Paci clips??
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 08-06-2008, 02:42

Default Re: Bib clips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Anyone out there make these?? I would like to try, but would want to make them adjustable, etc. I read the Paci clip instructions, and I am sure it is very similar. Tips??? Where to purchase clear Paci clips??
I want to know too! I was talking to my sil about the same thing over the weekend. I love how you can turn anything into a bib with those! Making them adjustable is a great idea too!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:19

Quote:

They look just like paci clips and are made from the same plastic suspenders. If your not looking for alot of them you can find packs of 10 on etsy! HTH
Old 08-06-2008, 11:35

I made them. You can check them out on my etsy store

Etsy :: SugarPopRibbons :: Set of 24 Pacifier Clips Badge Clippies for your blinkie binky

You can make them adjustable by using the little thing that's on your bra straps ( I don't know what they are called ).

My online store:

Old 08-07-2008, 12:25

So if you make thm adjustable, do you have to sew them or do you just glue? I really like your beads on yours.

And when I had my daughter I ordered the ones by Kiipi or whatever - they are AWFUL!!! The cord on it is a bendable, but really thick piece of rubber. So although it is adjustable, it will not lay down on the back of a child's neck!!! And they are heavy, so then they basically tip toward her back and choke her. Terrible design - no one tested them prior to marketing I would assume - or they just tested them on adults!

Shelley
Old 08-07-2008, 01:30

Quote:
So if you make thm adjustable, do you have to sew them or do you just glue? I really like your beads on yours.

And when I had my daughter I ordered the ones by Kiipi or whatever - they are AWFUL!!! The cord on it is a bendable, but really thick piece of rubber. So although it is adjustable, it will not lay down on the back of a child's neck!!! And they are heavy, so then they basically tip toward her back and choke her. Terrible design - no one tested them prior to marketing I would assume - or they just tested them on adults!

Shelley
I sew them. You can use e6000 if you want. But I like sewing them because I am too afraid that DD would put the strap in her mouth with the e6000 glue on it.

My online store:

Old 08-08-2008, 03:06

Those are so cute. It would have made life so much esier when my daughter was nursing.
Sponsored Links