Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-30-2008, 06:44

Default I really love these flower bows

I really love the way this girl makes her flower bows. Do you just get how ever many ribbon strands you want for the flower and then do a figure 8 for all of them? They just look so perfect! I wonder if she is a member here.
M2M Gymboree's The Ballet Hair Bow
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 07-30-2008, 06:49
creativesidebows

Default Re: I really love these flower bows

That is really pretty and only $2.49! Don't those take quite a while to make?
Old 07-30-2008, 07:23

wow that is beautifull!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativesidebows View Post
That is really pretty and only $2.49! Don't those take quite a while to make?
Yes I would think that they would take quite a bit of time. SHe could definately charge more for them. She's very good at them.

Last edited by Chantilly; 07-30-2008 at 08:22.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:37

Very pretty I find they don't take long to make, but it does tend to take a lot of ribbon depending on how many layers you are using. I love her colors
Old 07-30-2008, 10:06

i wish i knew how to make the loops like that. I have made the regular type of flower bow, but I think this one is so much more interesting.....
It is very pretty indeed!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:11

She is practically giving them away! I make layered flower bows, and they take me forever. I do hand stitch them though....
Old 07-30-2008, 10:15
mom2girls

very pretty and i agree well underpriced
Old 07-30-2008, 10:59

$2.49!!! That's ridiculous for how much work goes into those. You have to cut all the strands, heat seal each edge, & sew them together. Plus a flower loop bow like that takes more than one layer to create. I charge at least $4 for the large ones like that.

By the way I think someone asked how she makes the loops look the way they do. It's just a different way of turning them. You sort of turn them inside out. Not sure if anyone else can explain that better. The instructions are posted free somewhere...
Old 07-30-2008, 11:10

the free instructions are on TRR, I also make them, hand stitch and I ussually think everyone is priced high compared to what I can get out of people in my area but I do think those are too low!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.