Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-22-2008, 01:37

Default Re: Boutique Girly Necklaces

Free Beading Instructions

There are 5 pages of tutorials but I do see the How-To crimpings you wanted...(at least I hope that's the one you wanted..lol)

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Sponsored Links

Old 07-22-2008, 01:38

I would love a tutorial! Maybe you could enter the instructions contest?
Old 07-22-2008, 01:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeymama View Post
I would love a tutorial! Maybe you could enter the instructions contest?
Here is one I put together a little bit ago! Crimping by =Naneko85 on deviantART

I hope its clear enough, I have trouble explaining things >.<

We have instruction contests
Old 07-22-2008, 01:49

YAY, I think I can finally offer some worthwhile information for you ladies. If you are interested, this is a great site for purchasing jewelry making supplies as well so look around! But this link should take you directly to the 'How To's' which I think are awesome and they are FREE!!! ENJOY!!!

Swarovski Crystal Beads, Crystal Beads, Bali Silver Beads, Beading Supplies and much more at INM Crystal, Inc.

Oh, and I agree SoftFlex is great!!!

~Shannon
Old 07-22-2008, 01:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshbypiper View Post
YAY, I think I can finally offer some worthwhile information for you ladies. If you are interested, this is a great site for purchasing jewelry making supplies as well so look around! But this link should take you directly to the 'How To's' which I think are awesome and they are FREE!!! ENJOY!!!

Swarovski Crystal Beads, Crystal Beads, Bali Silver Beads, Beading Supplies and much more at INM Crystal, Inc.

Oh, and I agree SoftFlex is great!!!

~Shannon

While we are sharing, I found this site a while back!

Cute stuff, some good prices too

Shipwreck Beads - The World's Largest Selection of Beads!
Old 07-22-2008, 02:25

Wow! Thanks for the tuts and great websites.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:32

you guys are great!! Thanks for the wonderful help here. So have you ladies actually bought beads from those websites? Where do you buy the softflex wire or the Tiger Tail wire, and what mm?

Last edited by rn4picu; 07-22-2008 at 03:37.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:51

Thanks for all the great info

Last edited by mabear74; 07-22-2008 at 04:29.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn4picu View Post
you guys are great!! Thanks for the wonderful help here. So have you ladies actually bought beads from those websites? Where do you buy the softflex wire or the Tiger Tail wire, and what mm?

My package doesn't have the mm on it anymore sorry >.< and conveniently (NOT) I can't find my other spool of coated wire to tell you what I have been using..yay for moving

I usually get mine from Joann's , Micheals, Walmart. Any place really that carries beading supplies. I think the one I am using that isn't marked came from a bead store in Ohio so that won't really be of much help...somewhere along the way the stickers came off or something sigh.

When getting crimps I think there are different mm sizes too. You want to get something bigger so the wire will actually fit. I get mine alot bigger because I do multiple strands of beads sometimes into one crimp. You can get the crimps same places you should be able tofind the wire!

I've been wanting to order from Shipwreck for a while now, probably going to do it soon because I am out of my decorative bead caps..not that I need anymore beads lol.... I used to just shop at Byzantium, this awesome bead store in Ohio but I moved so no more of that and I haven't found anything like it here...so Shipwreck I think is going to be my new friend That and Craft stores when jewelry making supplies are on sale haha...
Old 07-22-2008, 10:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn4picu View Post
I have bought from inmcrystal and I bought my softflex there too - I am very happy with their service and products. I purchased the 21 strand beading wire. I haven't made a ton of jewelry, but a friend of mine makes it and shared this source and recommended certain supplies so I am passing it along to you based on that. I compare prices across sites before I order as I'm always looking for bargains. I haven't bought from other sites yet .... Good luck! I have seen SoftFlex at Michael's and Hobby Lobby too. ~Shannon
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.