150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-16-2008, 03:38

Default Re: Ribbon Queen...anyone ordered???

Thanks for posting the question! I keep looking, but haven't bought anything yet. I'm glad to know it is a good place!

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 07-16-2008, 03:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by satwood View Post
Thanks for letting me know! That is awesome. All I have to do is call them??? I will have to call and talk to them once I start feeling a little better! I'm so excited!
There is a minimum $150 order for first time orders. When I called I had to 'sell' my business to them bc if you aren't going to order large amounts of ribbon from them they will steer you over to Lion Ribbon or Ribbon Deals instead. I didn't have a sales rep come to my house to place my order - I was sent a price list and a catalog.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:01

I don't have a business or anything so I'm just going to order from Ribbon Queen. I will let everyone know how my experience is!

Old 07-16-2008, 04:53

Cari, when you open your account with Offray...can you be a little more detailed on the process hun? Sorry..you know me..always full of questions.

They come to your house and show you all of their ribbon? You give them your tax id and what is the process in getting the account open? Do I have to apply for credit to do it? I don't mind doing that but how much am I looking into purchasing on my first order? Is there a limit I have to reach in order to keep this account?
Old 07-16-2008, 06:30
creativesidebows

I don't recall there being a minimum order. Not to say there isn't one, I just don't remember that. My first order was over $400 but I don't remember the guy saying "you have to order $xyz". I didn't jump through any hoops when I called for the first time. When I called them all I was told was that they would have their sales rep call me and he did-like within the hour. He and I made an appointment and he came to my house with a TRUCK LOAD of books and samples. He was really nice. I set up my account with him and gave him my tax id#. Every order I have placed after that I just call their customer service # and give my client # and place my order. I certainly go 3-4 months without ordering from them sometimes cause I almost always order the 100 yard rolls so it takes me a while to get through it. It sounds like maybe some people didn't get a good customer service person when they called. Maybe try again because it is certainly worth the effort when it comes down to the cost of buying directly and the cost of adding a "middle man". Just remember to ask for the "Manufacturer Account".

ps. I set up my account about 2 years ago. They may have changed policies-I just wanted to add that in.

Cari
Hair Bows by Creative Side Bows
Old 07-16-2008, 08:28

I just set up my account 2 weeks ago - yes, I did have to fill out a credit application - one is a pay as you go the other is a bill me, open line of credit w/ them. I am just paying as I go. THe first time minimum order is $150 for Offray and Berwick is $300; Berwick first time minimum is reduced to $150 if you place your order with Offray first. There isn't much that I would be interested in on the Berwick side at this time so I'm not concerned about that but they do have bags and such like that.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:30

Very fast shipping experience here! I am always surprised how fast I get my order's! Love the ribbon too!
Sponsored Links