Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-25-2008, 10:39

Default Re: Does anyone know how to make these???

Quote:
Originally Posted by satwood View Post
Awww...that is my birthday! It's a pretty good one except now most people are too hungover to do anything with me on it! Oh well...your new baby won't have to worry about that for awhile!
I am wanting to have him as far away from Christmas as I can get. Even if I have to go over my due date. My DH b-day is 1/4, so I think that would be kinda cool!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanitha View Post
not yet cindy, but i will be trying the toddler seat soon!
Will you let me know how "easy" it is?? Thanks!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 07:26

Has anyone tried any of these patterns yet? I made one for my girls but used a pattern and their seat to help so not sure how universal it would be. I've been asked to start selling these in a boutique so I'd love reviews! Thanks!
Old 03-13-2010, 07:58

I found the following here: www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/how-to-make-a-baby-car-seat-cover.html

• SIMPLICITY PATTERN NUMBER 3712
  • KWIK SEW PATTERN NUMBER 2470 - This pattern includes sewing patterns and instructions for infant car seat covers, stroller covers and newborn baby head support pillows
  • MCCALLS PATTERN NUMBER 4897 - This pattern includes instructions for covering car seat, high chair and stroller cushions, a changing pad cover and organizers to install in baby strollers, cribs and the nursery wall.
  • KWIK SEW PATTERN NUMBER 2997 - This pattern includes sewing patterns for a baby car seat that uses zippers or velcro and elastic to hold it securely once installed and a pattern for a line shoulder strap diaper bag.
  • SIMPLICITY SEWING FOR DUMMIES PATTERN NUMBER 3561 - This does not include a baby seat cover pattern but it has patterns for a baby shopping cart cover, a baby diaper bag and a boppy pillow cover. I thought that you might want to give these easy baby patterns a try before you move on to the more advanced infant car seat cover pattern and instructions.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults