Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-09-2008, 06:46
Default Images on Dog Tags

Does anyone care to share how they put images on dog tags? I have seen some really pretty necklaces and was just curious how it was done? TIA
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 10:26
Default Re: Images on Dog Tags

I don't personally own this machine, but when I had the photobooth, the place where we get our supplies sold this machine. It's like an engraver, that is attached to your computer. You scan the picture in and use the software to adjust the pic to fit the shape of the charm and it engraves it to the tag. We wanted to buy it but cost a lot of $$$ and the demand for them was dropping so we never purchased one but they are cool. If you are interested in looking into them, PM me and I will give you the suppliers name.

Ps. I just checked the website, and they don't have the one I described above but they have one that does color pictures transfer to the dog tag, if your still interested let me know.

Last edited by celtic dreams; 07-10-2008 at 10:36.
Sponsored Links