key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-30-2008, 08:28

Default Do you happen to recongnize this store?

With all the picture stealing and the fake lady from etsy.com (harhan girl) I have been a bit skeptical when it comes to things. But a few weeks ago someone messaged me on myspace and asked me if I'd like to sell my tutu's in her consignment shop she is opening soon.
I know alot would go into this such as having to finally get a tax i.d., ordering business cards and coming up with some sort of display. She doesn't want to buy wholesale, because she says she's just starting out herself and just thought my tutu's were cute and wanted to put something different in her store. She doesn't even want profit she says.
It has just seemed sorta too good to be true, ya know. She just sent me another message that she added pics of her shop for me to see. So does anyone recognize this place. Its not officially open just yet.
MySpace.com - Ashley ♥ - 22 - Female - LAKESIDE, Oregon - www.myspace.com/cutie87us
Sponsored Links

Old 06-30-2008, 09:14

Default Re: Do you happen to recongnize this store?

I have family that lives in reedsport (I am actually from coos bay which is 25 or so mins from there)
It's a pretty small town population less the 5000 people
I don't know how popular tutu's would be there?

Old 06-30-2008, 09:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by babesnbows View Post
I have family that lives in reedsport (I am actually from coos bay which is 25 or so mins from there)
It's a pretty small town population less the 5000 people
I don't know how popular tutu's would be there?
hmmmm well I am trying to get her to fax me a copy of her retail license for proof but she hasn't yet.
and thats funny don't know how popular they would be...lol
Old 06-30-2008, 10:03

My dad and brothers own an automotive shop in Reedsport "Hunt Ramsey & Son Quality Automotive" (on 900 Winchester Ave.)
I could ask my step-mom who works at the courthouse if she knows of any baby type store opening up. I would think that as small as it is, she'd know if anyone has submitted a business application. I know there is one in FLORENCE about 15 minutes North of Reedsport, but that one is called "Mommy May I" and has been open for quite some time.

"Life is too short to not be passionate about it"

Sweet Baby Michele | When Quality and Comfort Count!
Old 06-30-2008, 10:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativekiddos View Post
Maybe she wants to buy them since they are 25% off of $20 and then she can try to sell them for $25. Who knows she is very young with three kids as well, I don't now how she would find the time & capital to start her own business. If she can good for her. I would just take the business as a sale. Offer her a set price and only send her one photo to look at as a sample. Get a cleared payment first before you even start the order.
If I can do it she can do it! Im opening my own boutique store very soon! I have three kids, and we managed to do it without a loan so far. I just pray that God take care of the rest. My kids are my inspiration and the reason behind my store.
I would get more details and ask about her license and such. hope that helps!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by den092981 View Post
hmmmm well I am trying to get her to fax me a copy of her retail license for proof but she hasn't yet.
and thats funny don't know how popular they would be...lol
LOL..........
If you have never been there it's hard to explain it kinda in the middle of nowhere land
When we go there we always laugh because it's like your stepping back in time

If she is going to buy them direct from you and you don't have to do a consignment type thing you wouldnt have to worry how well they sold right?

Old 07-01-2008, 12:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativekiddos View Post
Maybe she wants to buy them since they are 25% off of $20 and then she can try to sell them for $25. Who knows she is very young with three kids as well, I don't now how she would find the time & capital to start her own business. If she can good for her. I would just take the business as a sale. Offer her a set price and only send her one photo to look at as a sample. Get a cleared payment first before you even start the order.
I've got three kids and two businesses...I'd like to think of myself as young...well fairly young...holding on with two fingers...LOL... As far as capital...who knows...anything is possible right?? And time...just has to work itself out!
Carter 5
Abby 3

www.mybellaboutique.com

www.mybellaboutique.etsy.com

Old 07-01-2008, 12:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsx3 View Post
If I can do it she can do it! Im opening my own boutique store very soon! I have three kids, and we managed to do it without a loan so far. I just pray that God take care of the rest. My kids are my inspiration and the reason behind my store.
I would get more details and ask about her license and such. hope that helps!
GOOD FOR YOU MONIQUE!!!!

Maybe she has a rich uncle or a Sugar Daddy willing to risk their money on children's boutique. If she want's them, let her pay your price for them. After that she can mark them up however she wants.

and in the end, the love you take... is equal to the love you make
Old 07-01-2008, 09:55

Sorry, it raises some doubts too. (about being young, did you notice she's 22 ??? That's pretty young, with 3 kids)

I'd sell to her outright (don't worry about her mark-up). I would NOT do consignment with someone you don't know.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:00

i had 3 kids by that age. lol

I would sell to her and let her resell them if she wants.

JJ on FB
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.