ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

New To Forum? Please check this out:

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-01-2008, 11:56

Default Re: Do you happen to recongnize this store?

Thanks for all the advice. And if she was buying to resell, I wouldn't raise an eyebrow or even wink. But its the fact that I would be "outing" myself material and time and for all I know she just wants some free tutu's?

She's even suggested specific sizes "cause she knows her sisters are going to fall in love with them" And that my tutu's are prettier than most that she's seen. I'll be honest, I do think I do a good job....I'll give myself that much. But I wouldn't say "I'm better than the rest" per say...

So everything I have asked for like "do you have a website for your store?' she gave me a link that she literally just threw together...then I asked where her store was located as in "the address" and the myspace pics we're the response I got.

It just all seems a lil fishy to me. I figured being the great private investgators you ladies seem to be someone might recognize it or be able to call BS! (As in stolen pics)
Sponsored Links
little pink ladybug
Old 07-01-2008, 01:46

I totally agree if she cannot provide you the address/telephone number/ license/tax id number etc.....it might not be vailid. As a owner of a consignment boutique I understand the commitment and costs it takes to put out the product first before you get paid. It's hard to consume at first, but if you want to get your items out there there is always some kind of costs. Craft shows are costly in themselves, and yet you may make nothing in return as an example. I hope you trust your gut, thst is what it is there for. If you need or have any questions about consignment I would be glad to answer them, or at least share my policies!
Old 07-01-2008, 01:51

It might be legit, but it just seems rather shady. If she was legit she should have been upfront with business contact info. The specific size thing is especially weird. If her sisters are going to fall in love with them then why don't they just buy them from you outright?
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/appletati.png