Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   How to make... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/)
-   -   Baby Ribbon Corsages Idea??? (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/11674-baby-ribbon-corsages-idea.html)

tanyat 06-26-2008 07:20

Baby Ribbon Corsages Idea???

Ok i have a baby shower my mother and I are going to be hosting in the next month... I was wondering if anyone has any cute ideas of maybe something I can make out of ribbon and use as a pin for the mother to be to wear... She is having a boy... TIA

Tanya

MariG 06-26-2008 07:24

Re: Baby Ribbon Corsages Idea???

Well, I would make something like a corsage but a bracelet type. You could use the strechy elastic and make a blue and white tiny bow to put on it.

jennisdesigns 06-26-2008 07:50

Here are a few ideas for a baby sock corsage. Hope this helps! A few of them actually give you how-to-instructions.

Baby Sock Corsage

Baby Sock Corsage

Baby Sock Corsage Instructions

Baby Sock Corsage Instructions

tanyat 06-26-2008 08:37

Thanks Yall' I actually have seen these.. I guess I was thinking more along the ideas of like the ideas had with the bride and groom ribbon people and using them for bridal showers... Maybe something like that but with a baby theme.... I like to be different... I guess i will have to think on it.. If you have any more ideas toss em at me......Thanks for the ideas so far...
Tanya

tanyat 06-26-2008 09:15

Well I got to thinking what about a mommy out of ribbon and then buy one of those plastic babies and glue in her arms..Maybe??? or maybe a baby out of ribbon wrapped in a blanket? still thinking.

britt1234 06-27-2008 07:50

Or you could make like a stork out of ribbon with the baby wrapped in blue ribbon hanging from his mouth. That would be cute!

tanyat 06-27-2008 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiff705 (Post 142537)
how about a pregnant mommy? that would be cute too. Please show us when you make it!

I sure will! A preg. mommy might be cute!

toifrogs 06-27-2008 09:43

What great ideas! I'm excited to see what you come up with. Please post pics when you decide on it and have it made.

ClippieChick 06-28-2008 06:24

Do something like the bride but puff the belly out a little and add a diaper bag in her hand. I will work on something like that later and see what I can come up with.

Kimm57 06-28-2008 08:13

You could probably make a baby rattle in a similar way that people make the lollipops. You might be able to make a baby bottle pretty easily as well.