zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
Shop by color--grosgrain ribbon, hair bows, craft supplies

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-20-2007, 08:39
Default What do you use to package your bows ?

At craft shows, how do you display them ? Or hang them ?
If you sell online,what do you use to package your bows up in ? how do you ship them ?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2007, 01:30

I use boxes to ship bows. I ordered different sizes and use the one that fits the order best--so I don't need to use a lot of padding tissue.

For small clips, I use cotton filled jewery boxes (again, a lot of sizes available) and then put the box in an envelop , most of the time the shipping weight is only 2oz.

Here is an example of the jewelry box:

*** Like this article? Help spread the word so that more people can benefit from it! Thank you.
*** Sign up free to view hair clip instructions--ladybug, butterfly, dragonfly...... Click the links for details

Old 08-11-2007, 05:20
Default Hairbow Holders

If you are selling your hairbows at craft shows, the website, sells plastic sheets that the bows can attach to. They have a whole in the top so you can hang them on a hook for display. Hope this helps.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:34
Default Re: What do you use to package your bows ?

I use small boxes to ship bows & you can make your own bow cards for shows out of card stock. Cut it in 4ths, cut 2 slits to attach your bow, add your logo to the bottom
Sponsored Links