New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-24-2008, 03:01

Default Starting to get mad what to do

So I signed up with wahmshoppes last Tuesday and I have sent 2 e-mails and I have still not heard back. I just tried to call and I just got a voice mail. I have heard that it sometimes takes a while but I need to get to work on my website. My ad will be coming out Aug 1st and it has the website that I don not have yet. Should I wait or just move on and forget the $17.00. I checked and the domain is still open. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Yvonne
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 04:09

Default Re: Starting to get mad what to do

It took me awhile to get my information. I remember feeling the same way. I love the product, but the customer service is sloooowwwww! Godd luck. Keep us posted when your site is ready.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:53

I have paid for them to get the domain name. Do you think If I go ahead and buy it they will refund that fee. It wouldn't be so bad if they would just answer my messages. I am thinking about just walking away becuase I don't really know what I am doing and I need to be able to get help if I need it....ahhhhhhhh. I saw the post about shoppepro after I signed up.
Yvonne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
You know what I am going to say .....
*coughshoppeprorockscoughcough*

When I had WAHMshoppes I do remember it taking awhile to get set up (maybe 3-4 days?). I remember once on the forum someone signed up and after a few days (almost a week i think) the domain name they wanted was already bought by someone else before wahmshoppes even had them set up.
I know it's probable to late at this time because it sounds like you already paid for them to buy the domain name but you can purchace from other places (godaddy for example) and it's very easy to point it to the host server once you are set up.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:59

You could go ahead and buy it. I had my site with wahmshoppes but didn't like the down time. It happened quite a few times when the site wasn't working. I host with MPC Web Designs I am very happy with her service.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:28

I am with pappa shops, the system is easy to use and they are easy to get a hold of. It took about 10 minutes for me to get all my info, and I was done with my website in 2 days. Anytime I have a problem or a questions, i can call them and they help asap! Glad I didn't go with wahmshoppes..
Old 06-24-2008, 08:12

i went with them first too and switched to merchant moms. They have been great so far. Christa
Old 06-24-2008, 08:26

Well I finally got a reply. They have a forum so I posted on that and in just a couple of hours he sent a reply. He said it would be up tonight.
Yvonne
Old 06-24-2008, 08:30

awee... i don't have anything good to say about that company. i open a dispute and asked for my money back. let him know i will go somewhere, who wants my business and would like to have better customer service. I AM GLAD I DID shoppepro.com is awesome!!! had my site up the same day i purchased it!!! worth the extra $2 a month
Old 06-25-2008, 01:26

Hope you got it!

I use my brother...however I contend with him being in a good mood or not-lol. I also have to be very careful about posting new things and spread them out so he doesn't get so mad at me But then I remember that HE is the one who offered to do everything for me, so then I don't care
Old 06-25-2008, 01:48

If anyone else is looking, I highly recomend Merchant Moms too. I knew nothing about this website business last summer when I decided to give it a go but it was quite easy to get started though. The customer service is wonderful, everyone is so helpful!!!

Just my two cents,
Lisa

Lisa
www.knotyouraveragebow.net
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies