http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-27-2008, 06:48

Default Re: Old Navy Flops $1 on June 28!

anybody know if they are running the sale online also?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:53

Here's my plan, and I hope they let me do this. I'll buy 5, dh will buy 5, and ds (3 yrs. old) will buy 5. Do you think dd (1 yr. old) could get away with buying 5? She's a person; so what if she can't count change.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:05

I had a few pair in my bag online and they are still showing up $2.50!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by den092981 View Post
I had a few pair in my bag online and they are still showing up $2.50!
blah they don't love us!!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 04:30

i went and they only had a few colors and not many sizes.. black, and tan mostly and I was there at 10am
Old 06-28-2008, 05:05
mom2girls

yay we got ours, I bought 5, my dh bought 5(not for him, for us haha) and lucy got 5 woot woot
Old 06-28-2008, 05:14

I was there at 9 when they opened and they had a bunch of colors in all sizes in stock, I was able to get twenty pair. The manager said that if you wanted more then five pair, you would have to get five, pay for them, get five more pair and get back in line. The best part is the last time I went the line was really long so the manager was going around handing out $5 gift card for random things. Like I won because I had a size 11/12 girls flip flops in brown. So I ended up getting five pair for free!
Old 06-28-2008, 05:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragglerock View Post
I was there at 9 when they opened and they had a bunch of colors in all sizes in stock, I was able to get twenty pair. The manager said that if you wanted more then five pair, you would have to get five, pay for them, get five more pair and get back in line. The best part is the last time I went the line was really long so the manager was going around handing out $5 gift card for random things. Like I won because I had a size 11/12 girls flip flops in brown. So I ended up getting five pair for free!
Thats awesome.....
Old 06-28-2008, 10:18

I LOVE Katy Mills Mall! It is quite a drive from Beaumont... but we love going there for the day! You are a lucky duck!
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies