New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-04-2007, 10:28

I will add this question here.. maybe it needs to be moved..

Do you all sell alot of headbands?

I haven't sold not one single headband yet. Everyone tells me their babies won't leave the headbands on the head. :S So not a good seller for me. I was just curious.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 10:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativekiddos View Post
Hi, this is Heather from Creative Kiddos are you looking to buy something like one of the bands in the photo below or do you just want to by a headband and a flower and make it yourself??? I made the ones below and would be happy to make a custom one for you or tell you how you can make it yourself.

Heather

Oh, they are so pretty. Love to learn to make it. My cute little niece need one of those cause no clips can be attach to her head except headbands.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:03

Question, When you add the ribbon the the band, does it prevent the headband from stretching?? You know what I mean. Without the ribbon in it I bet you can stretch it a whole lot. So, What if the childs head is big and the band will not stretch? Anyone run into this problem. Just wondering before I order some bands to make.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:30

But is you stretch the band and then put the ribbon through it will bunch up when you release the tension on it?
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies