http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-18-2008, 01:52

Default Ideas for boys??

What can we do for boys? I have a church member who wants me to make a pair of spongebob flip flops for her grandson. I was going to wrap the straps with some spongebob ribbon I saw at Walmart and put a bottlecap on the strap. What else can we do for boys??
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:02

Default Re: Ideas for boys??

Lana has done a bottle cap belt. And a bookmark. And....didn't she do something else for her son? Oh... a bottle cap necklace
Old 06-18-2008, 03:19

I just got a request for dinosaur flip flops for a boy! Here is what I'm going to do, I'm going cover a button with dinausaur fabric and slip it on the thong part. Then I'm going to line the sole with coordinating ribbon. These are toddler flip flops with the back strap so I'm not going to do anything with the straps. HTH!
Old 06-18-2008, 07:42

Those are great ideas! I want to make my son a cape or something for him to play with that velcros at the neck, so I can quit tying our towels around him lol!! I like the tie ideas to go with the pillowcase dresses. That will be perfect for family pics or church events...etc
Old 06-18-2008, 09:58

Have you considered buying the flip flops with the plastic straps and painting SpongeBob characters on the straps or buying yellow ones and painting a SpongeBob face on the sole?
Old 06-18-2008, 11:09

I love these ideas. I'm finally going to make something for ds.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:11

4th of July idea (not mine),,,girls had ribbon t-shirts and the boys had t-shirts with a tie made of ribbon,,,patriotic ribbon was cut in the shape of a regular men's tie and attached to a t-shirt,,,hope this makes sense,,,it was really cute
Old 06-19-2008, 11:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillbug1025 View Post
I'm also trying to think of something creative to store all those tiny dang Legos in. I'm tired of stepping on the dang things!!
I hear ya! Let me know if you find anythink - right now ds1's room is full fo plastic containers w/ legos and knex - well the containers are supposed to be full, the tiny pieces are all over the floor. I can't imagine that it feels good on his feet when he gets up in the middle of the night but I'm not picking them up again!
Old 06-19-2008, 11:40

Wow, those are some really good ideas. I have 2 boys & I'm sure they would luv for me 2 make them something.
Sponsored Links