150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-04-2013, 04:27

Default Advice please! FOE bracelet for boys...

I have been contacted by a folk dance teacher who saw my FOE bracelet/hairties embellished with wooden buttons. I attached a photo of one of them. She would like to buy 40 pieces at least (half of them for boys) as a bracelet for fold dance classes. Don't ask me why.
She would like to have blue for boys and pink for girls. I do not think that flowery buttons would be nice on boys and I don't even have enough buttons that would match my royal blue FOE so I would like to offer her something instead for boys.

Could you help me find out something or have you got anything boyish for destash? It cannot be very expensive thing as it would be out of budget.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gomb2.jpg (41.3 KB, 60 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:31

Default Re: Advice please! FOE bracelet for boys...

Forgot to mention that they are boys from preschool.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:25

I know they sell boy beads that you can string through, like sports balls, they sell them at Walmart, I think Micheal's and Joann's have them too.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:28

I think I've seen sports related buttons at Joanns or Walmart. Maybe those would work. But if its for a folk dance thing, maybe something plain would be better. I know you want to try to match your FOE, but maybe something that coordinates with it or compliments it would work too. Depending on time, maybe you could get plain white buttons and mod podge some little blue cars onto it. (either find a picture of a cute car online and print a bunch the size you need, or if you can find some stickers or patterned paper, that might work too)

Just a couuple of thoughts. Hope it helps.

I forgot to add that your FOE button bracelet is adorable!!! And just thought of another idea: What if you got a plaid button or made one? That would be more boy-ish.

Last edited by TieDyesnButterflies; 01-09-2013 at 07:31. Reason: forgot
Old 01-09-2013, 11:04

Camo or Brown? : )
Old 01-10-2013, 03:29

Thanks for the inspiration. The girl has not answered my yet about her exact order so it might remain only an idea but I think I will stock up a bit of boyish things.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:40

what about plain wooden buttons and add a few strokes of blue paint to it..... not quite a flower so as not to offend theboys, but enough color to match the foe.
Sponsored Links