key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-02-2012, 06:14

Default make hair grow faster

How?
First, should have a bob within six months. Do not get it cut too often. Spend a fortune on gentle proffessional quality shampoo, not on serums. Have a head massage (or ten), which will not make the hair grow directly, but the improved circulation to the scalp will help a bit, take vitamin b supplements, or eat vitamin b in the food.

Do any one have other tips?

---------------------

Last edited by Miranda; 11-07-2012 at 08:14.
Sponsored Links

Old 11-02-2012, 07:12

Default Re: make hair grow faster

I regularly make a castor oil treatment for my and my DDs hair.
I mix a bit of castor oil and olive oil. I put it in a cup and I put the cup in hot water to warm it up a bit. (Do not warm the oil directly.) Then I apply the mixture on the hair. Quantity depends on the amount of hair, try to cover all over your hair but it does not need dripping from your hair. Then cover your hair with a towel. (I usually put an old winter hat on my daughter's head.) Leave it like that for a cople of hours but if you can bear it it is best to leave it on overnight. Then wash your hair like you would. Be prepared that you have to wash it twice.

It does not only help your hair grow mch faster but your hair will look shiny and healthy. The best hair treatment I ever tried. Its a bit messy and the smell is not the best while you have it on your hair.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:20

Silicea gel or hair, skin and nails vitamins..
Old 11-06-2012, 06:58

my daughter didn't have much hair at 1 1/2 and I started using paul mitchell for baby's shampoo and her hair got full and thicker..she is now 2 1/2 and has at least 4 haircuts since I started using this shampoo on her
Old 11-06-2012, 07:47

I started using Ovation Cell Therapy and so far after two months I am impressed! My husband even noticed a difference. They said to give it at least 6 months. Of course with trying anything new you will have to give it awhile to see if it works.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelabeau View Post
I started using Ovation Cell Therapy and so far after two months I am impressed! My husband even noticed a difference. They said to give it at least 6 months. Of course with trying anything new you will have to give it awhile to see if it works.
Cell Therapy ? how it works?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sziszanya View Post
I regularly make a castor oil treatment for my and my DDs hair.
I mix a bit of castor oil and olive oil. I put it in a cup and I put the cup in hot water to warm it up a bit. (Do not warm the oil directly.) Then I apply the mixture on the hair. Quantity depends on the amount of hair, try to cover all over your hair but it does not need dripping from your hair. Then cover your hair with a towel. (I usually put an old winter hat on my daughter's head.) Leave it like that for a cople of hours but if you can bear it it is best to leave it on overnight. Then wash your hair like you would. Be prepared that you have to wash it twice.

It does not only help your hair grow mch faster but your hair will look shiny and healthy. The best hair treatment I ever tried. Its a bit messy and the smell is not the best while you have it on your hair.
Thank you
got it, castor oil and olive oil
Old 11-07-2012, 01:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabellasmommy2010 View Post
my daughter didn't have much hair at 1 1/2 and I started using paul mitchell for baby's shampoo and her hair got full and thicker..she is now 2 1/2 and has at least 4 haircuts since I started using this shampoo on her
sweet mom
Sponsored Links