new products--pop dot diy pinwheel bows

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/no-liner-bottle-cap-combo.jpg

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-soft-ball.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-dizzy-bees-ribbon-grosgrain-combo-.JPG
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/ladybug-applique-red-dot.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/half-wrapped%2050mm-snap-clips.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/flat-back-pearl-shpk.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 12:10
mom23kids's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 48
Default How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

I want to make a pair and line the strap with tulle, how many inches do you gals use?
__________________
Kimberly
sahm mom to:
Noah 6 yrs old
Joshua 5 yrs old
Katherine 3 yrs old
Zachary 10 months old

www.katherineskustombows.etsy.com
www.myspace.com/dubefamilyof6
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:25
sparklesmegan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Paola, ks
Posts: 757
Default Re: How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

i would like to know too!
__________________
MeGaN
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:26
madimacks.mommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 646
Default Re: How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

Do you have a pic of the tulle flip flops you are talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:30
sparklesmegan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Paola, ks
Posts: 757
Default Re: How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

Quote:
Originally Posted by madimacks.mommy View Post
Do you have a pic of the tulle flip flops you are talking about?
im interested in the ones like what you have on your myspace...i absolutely love those tulle ones.
__________________
MeGaN
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:34
madimacks.mommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 646
Default Re: How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

Oh...I thought that there were some I didn't know about....LOL....I just took a yard of tulle I had left from dd b-day and cut it into strips and looped it like you would a tutu and then trimmed it so it would be the right length everywhere....then I glued the rhinestones and bow on where I wanted them.....I sold them for $19.99....I had never seen any like them, just had that tulle left over and got to thinking.....
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:38
sparklesmegan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Paola, ks
Posts: 757
Default Re: How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

Quote:
Originally Posted by madimacks.mommy View Post
Oh...I thought that there were some I didn't know about....LOL....I just took a yard of tulle I had left from dd b-day and cut it into strips and looped it like you would a tutu and then trimmed it so it would be the right length everywhere....then I glued the rhinestones and bow on where I wanted them.....I sold them for $19.99....I had never seen any like them, just had that tulle left over and got to thinking.....
o thank thank you..i have been looking all over on here for your websites lol...i really really like how those flip flops look...did your daughter try them on? if so were they itchy or did you line them with velvet?
__________________
MeGaN
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:41
madimacks.mommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 646
Default Re: How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklesmegan View Post
o thank thank you..i have been looking all over on here for your websites lol...i really really like how those flip flops look...did your daughter try them on? if so were they itchy or did you line them with velvet?
No they were not bad, but I guess you could line them to make sure...
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:48
sparklesmegan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Paola, ks
Posts: 757
Default Re: How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

Quote:
Originally Posted by madimacks.mommy View Post
No they were not bad, but I guess you could line them to make sure...
thanks so much! you are a very very talented lady! your stuff looks so good! i love the rinestone shoes too! did you just glue those on there or could you use a hot fix tool? what brand of shoes are they? i love them..
__________________
MeGaN
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:54
madimacks.mommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 646
Default Re: How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklesmegan View Post
thanks so much! you are a very very talented lady! your stuff looks so good! i love the rinestone shoes too! did you just glue those on there or could you use a hot fix tool? what brand of shoes are they? i love them..
Thanks....I glued them....I use whichever brand I find in a good color...
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2008, 02:21
sparklesmegan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Paola, ks
Posts: 757
Default Re: How much tulle do you use for your flip flops

Quote:
Originally Posted by madimacks.mommy View Post
Thanks....I glued them....I use whichever brand I find in a good color...
thats awsome! im all about bright and shining things! my eyes just seem to catch those kind of things!
__________________
MeGaN
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flip Flops donnadee Supplies 5 07-14-2008 11:43
Flip Flops?? allonte How to make... 0 06-01-2008 09:53

Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger