Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-21-2008, 10:58

Default Re: Making Bottlecaps with Avery Design Pro

can I get these too please? I know NOTHING about bottle caps. I need instructions from the beginning including where to buy caps.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 07-21-2008, 11:06

Not that you dont have enough testers..but in case you need backup to your backups..I am interested! lolol
Old 07-21-2008, 03:11

Default Making Bottlecaps

I would like to try the bottlecaps. Also if anyone knows the answer is it possible to use the copyright images for the bottle caps? I see them all the time for sell?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:13

I STILL have these instructions I am willing to put on the forum for free.

I STILL need someone willing to test these instructions and PROVIDE FEEDBACK so I can post them for everyone to use.

These instructions are for using your own images and creating a printed document that you can punch out the images (one or several at a time on a page).

I've had 2-3 people that said they wanted to test and NEVER provided any feedback to me as to whether or not they made sense or looked like the instructions were missing something.

Since I'm the one that created the instructions, I could have missed something. I've reviewed them several times by starting at the begining and creating the document and had to make some changes, but I REALLY need someone else to TEST them from the beginning and PROVIDE FEEDBACK on any ambiguity.

It take a LOT of time to put these together, and I don't mind sharing these with the forum, but please DON"T respond if you do not intend to provide FEEDBACK on the instructions and work with me to get them into a finished usable understandable document.

Thanks.

Regina
Old 07-23-2008, 06:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by careyon151 View Post
I STILL have these instructions I am willing to put on the forum for free.

I STILL need someone willing to test these instructions and PROVIDE FEEDBACK so I can post them for everyone to use.

These instructions are for using your own images and creating a printed document that you can punch out the images (one or several at a time on a page).

I've had 2-3 people that said they wanted to test and NEVER provided any feedback to me as to whether or not they made sense or looked like the instructions were missing something.

Since I'm the one that created the instructions, I could have missed something. I've reviewed them several times by starting at the begining and creating the document and had to make some changes, but I REALLY need someone else to TEST them from the beginning and PROVIDE FEEDBACK on any ambiguity.

It take a LOT of time to put these together, and I don't mind sharing these with the forum, but please DON"T respond if you do not intend to provide FEEDBACK on the instructions and work with me to get them into a finished usable understandable document.

Thanks.
I would love to help! my email is [email protected]

Old 09-04-2008, 08:42

I will try and respond ASAP. I have looked everywhere for a template. [email protected]

Old 09-04-2008, 08:48

i would love to test them!
[email protected]
Old 09-04-2008, 10:04

i would be willing to test to and get back to you on this mon. yourprincessbowtique.com
Old 09-08-2008, 11:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by careyon151 View Post
Thanks for the response ladies.

I have a couple of testers.

I hope all goes well.

I will make the document available to all who want it, when the testing is finished.

Thanks for your help ladies.

Has your testing been completed and sucessful? I would love a template on how to make bottle caps.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:01

I tested and accomplished it!!! the instructions were clear to me... I guess my question is how do I make graphics and where do I get clear free graphics to print?
Sponsored Links