New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-09-2008, 10:46

Default Help Me Decide

I'm starting to do ribbon flip flops. I want to get them up on my website but need some advice. Here are my two options:

Option #1: Old Navy flip flops, I went there yesterday and they are really low on flip flops so I don't want to put them on my website without them actually having them in the store. They are more comfortable than most flip flops.

Option #2: Hobby Lobby flip flops, cheaper but not as comfortable. They usually have all sizes you need.

Any ideas???

Thanks!!

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 06-09-2008, 10:48

Default Re: Help Me Decide

I have always used hobby lobby flip flops I have not had any complaints, in fact i have repeat customers.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:50

Do you have the sizing?? I think mines a little off??

Old 06-09-2008, 10:52

I don't know anything about the flip flops but I wanted to say your little girl looks so cute in that picture.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I don't know anything about the flip flops but I wanted to say your little girl looks so cute in that picture.
thanks so much!!!

Old 06-09-2008, 11:46
mom2girls

I have just always done walmart flip flops they usually have them for like 2.00 and seem to be better than Hobby Lobby! i have done them for my girls only though and not sold any yet, because i am scared someone will want some exactly the same then i can't find their size kwim?
Old 06-09-2008, 12:29

yeah the only thing I hate about HL flip flops is the straps are clear, I don't like that.

But it's so conveinent and I know they will have the sizes I need.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:35

My sister wears flip flops similar to the HL ones - I think she got them at Joanns. She likes them - the plastic hurts my toes. I have an Ava as well!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:22

If you have a Dollar General Store in your area, they have the little kid size flip flops for just a dollar and they have a thicker more comfortable sole than hobby lobby and the wal mart ones. They wear better because the soles don't get so thin, you know how they get after you have worn them a few times and you can feel every thing you step on through the bottom.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhelfrich View Post
My sister wears flip flops similar to the HL ones - I think she got them at Joanns. She likes them - the plastic hurts my toes. I have an Ava as well!
Aww...what is your Ava's middle name?? My husband says I picked the new "it" name and she needs to go by her middle, he's crazy!! haah!

Sponsored Links