Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-19-2012, 08:04
Default Re: I got a woodburner...now what?

I agree. The key to using it, is to be quick, so you don't have to clean between cuts. The little bit I get on the woodburner tends to burn off between cuts.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2012, 08:22

I haven't try using one - my DD does though and she is getting really good with it!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:00

I used mine a couple times, but now it's in a box somewhere and I just think for me it's easier to use a lighter. I know some of the girls here use theirs a TON... I just never got the hang of it and over the fear of burning my entire house down.. I'm not a professional either though!
Old 04-20-2012, 11:15

Originally Posted by amber102083 View Post
Unfortunately, I don't use mine as often as I had originally anticipated I would. It's an amazing time saver for when you're making a lot of cuts, such as cutting korker ribbon or cutting ribbon to line clips. However, for just a cut here and a cut there while making a bow, I have personally found it more efficient to just use scissors and a lighter. Especially for v-cuts. For a perfect v-cut every time, just fold your ribbon end in half lengthwise and make one diagonal cut.
I am such a dork...I never thought about that before!!

Sponsored Links